Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: SoooOoo upset...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohokyea View Post
    And I just made a post about the free offers [AKA SCAMS].. I hope you get your money back. If you do, I hope you keep it. STS is more about money than customer service [which is why they have put out four incomplete mmos instead of 1-2 amazing mmos]. save that 50 bucks and buy a decent game with proper customer service
    I have to disagree with you on several aspects of your argument here and will come to the defense of STS on this occasion.

• The so called free offers are a service provided by another company all together, and though I have my complaints about tapjoy (ie: not getting plat even after completing all steps on a "paid for" offer) that is not the fault of STS

• Although I will admit that the "company" seems more driven by the bottom line and profit margins then ever before they are still deeply rooted in thier games and still care about the needs of the consumer, why else would I have got my problem fixed on a holiday weekend? also can you really expect a "company" to not be deiven by the bottom line? its there bread and butter, do you think whatever company you or your family works for is any better?

•The mmos that they have created are far from incomplete. Aside from the fact that they are by far the most comprehensive and inclusive of all mobile mmos. They are continually adding and tweaking. Sure they could always add more to one game hut with every new game it bring additional customers that werent interested in the last game. So in the end they become more profitable and are able to continue to secure thier seat in the world of gaming. Tbh they arent going anywhere and have plenty of time to add on all the things that you dream about them adding.

•Sure I cold invest in another game with so called "better" customer service but they just outsource all the issues, are even more difficult to get ahold of, and just as likely to leave issues unresolved or swept under the rug because they can affors to.

Besides even if I got a game thats twice as good for half what I spend on Pl it would have the community I have grown to love. Its these reasons and more om faithful to this game... And sts even if I dont always like there desicions... Its not my game to run, just mine to,play

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post: