Thats actually very slow, i can solo whole in around like... 5min max
Quote Originally Posted by qoph View Post
There's a few ways you can get credits.

1. Merchanting:
There's already some posts about merchanting, but basically buy low in the AH, sell high. You will pretty much need more AH slots though to do any sort of merchanting.
2. Item Farming:
Additionally, you can farm for items like Novas and sell them by finding a good group to do reactor core runs.
3. Vanity Farming:
Pretty low chance to get one, but the payoff is high. You can combine this with number 4 though
4. General Credit Farming:
In general, I can get a pretty good credit\hour just doing "delta 7 big bug blast" and the last level (forgot what it's called) in delta 7. Most people don't like the last level because they think Miner McQuirk (or whatever his name) takes too long to be worth it. I agree, but what I do is big bug blast and then continue to the last level only until I get to the engineer secret room (the one with 3 chests you can open as an engineer). I make sure to open all chests and liquidate all trash (or if you find a green, sell that on the AH).

The reason I think 4 is pretty worthwhile, is that each chest actually gives you 6-12 credits and the trash items sell for 2-3. On the last map of delta7, there are 13 chests. It takes me ~12 minutes to do big bug blast + last map up to the eng only door and this nets me ~850 credits once you sell everything. Also, there's always the potential to get a vanity (x-ray, buddy), or occasional green (nanotech disruptive nanites sell for 800-1000, other greens at that level ~400). Per hour, even with no vanities or greens to sell, that'll net you 3000-4000 credits.