Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
The melodrama and angst and complaining and debating in this thread are unbelievable over some pixels. This is why I don't come to the forums much anymore, although my better judgement took a vacation and I read a few pages of this thread.

Having the full set on oneof my chars and 2/3 on the other two, I am not going to be upset if StS creates some new vanity, keeps the look of the old CoP for the new one, makes a new bonus, doesn't make a new bonus, so on and so forth. Because at the end of the day, I know how I got them....if someone newer has a shiny vanity, more power to them for grinding for it. It doesn't change the experience I had getting mine.

People should quit complaining about what others have earned in the past and crying "not fair, I didn't getz them too", and those that do have should be more supportive of newer players getting some sort of new vanity with a possible bonus at the same time.

Play the damn game, have some fun with friends, kill some mobbies, and quit making a mountain out of a molehill. Sad.
I like making skyscrapers out of antholes.

It's called expanding your thinking.
Ha.

Anyways, I only got the vanity set because of the looks at first.
I didn't know about this "upcoming bonus" until after Nuri's came out and they decided to go and make a set out of it.
Make another set STS, but don't screw it up and kill the value of COP and the other two original elite vanities.

And add a pet/ring/weapon to this next one. I need a pet to be my minion.