Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I hate I3Q!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We are very sorry to hear of the problems you are having with W3i offers. We are actively working with W3i to troubleshoot problems with completing offers. Unfortunately, once you leave our game to download offers, it is all recorded through W3i's systems, so there isn't much we can do besides make W3i aware of the issue and offer assistance with troubleshooting. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused and our thanks in advance for your understanding.

Also, please keep in mind that for the offers where you download other apps, they do need to keep the app installed for usually a period of time (often times at least a week) and you need to open it and use it a few times during that period. We generally find that people who download the apps, open them, then delete them because they have no interest in keeping them installed.

For offers like “apply for this credit card” and “create an account with...” the offer wall provider (Tapjoy or W3i) has to receive an e-mail from the participating company saying that the offer was completed successfully and apparently it can take some time (weeks) for that e-mail to arrive.

These may be issues affecting your success with Free Platinum offers.
    Last edited by Samhayne; 06-14-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com