Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Changed User Interface in Pocket Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hey Sam! Just thought I might give the feedback and bugs that I'm finding. I love the content, but once the bugs are fixed it'll be better. Here's what's going on with me and hopefully I can sum it up.

-Overall, lag is constantly caused with the new interface. I averaged about 100 ping before Humania, now I average anywhere from 350-1020.
    -Constantly there's a pop up window that says "1 of your friends are logged on"
    -The Angel Sets not coming (of course it's being fixed from the latest announcement)
    -The skill buttons (as well as various other pages/buttons) sizes are too large for Ipad (runs over 'go to next level' sign), I haven't tried it on the Ipod or Iphone yet, but I've heard they're either too small or missing a skill.
    -Whenever the game is updated, it causes players to disconnect 1-3 times and then the sign pops up in game saying, "5 minutes: A quick update!"
    -The new chat text color is sweet, but the letters are a bit too large to actually fit in to the box.
    -Players usernames are too large in general when you see them in towne or in a game.
    -Crafted sets from 65 sets don't sparkle :P
    -I have over 20k pvp kills and over 10k CTF kills. The numbers don't fit on the page, it looks as if I have 2 billion PvP kills.
    -You can't use the 'Q' and 'E' keys using chrome for PL to scroll the screen around.
    -For the Achievement where you have to fill up your inventory and then buy more slots, this isn't possible for players who have bought all 500 inventory slots. (I may be doing something wrong.)
    -Trouble scrolling through the CS.
    -Issues with PvP (Killing yourself as Kanital posted) as well at CTF that has been tested from our guild.
    -When you use the Ice Talon, the image of the talon in air stays still leaving 'talion spam' all over the room.

I can edit this post as I found more bugs, but thought I might as well bring the feedback in one post that I can find.

Overall, I say bring the old UI back. This is coming from a player who's experienced the game from nearly the first week of PL. I've been able to cope with many updates (updated including the Global cool down, that was tough) but I feel players will have trouble getting used to this. As always, I know you guys will fix these problems like you always do.

Also, I think people continue to flame in game and rage due to what's happening. Most don't realize that the forums are here; I think the forums should be emphasized more so players can check what's going on.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 06-20-2012 at 11:57 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: