Thread: Official PL PVP Tournament

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buddyf97 View Post
    I apologize, but you disgust me. Rinzler, being a moderator, can go into our chat feed. He can then confirm my side of the story.
    I found entertaining in game. We agreed to fight. I used my character, Iscamyall, and he used his, pulverization. We fought our firtst fight and I won that fight. He then complained that he was lagging and asked if he could switch devices. I was absolutely fine with that! He left the game and switched devices. He then joined back and asked for a practice to test for lag. Of course! How could I not accept? We both agreed it was 1-0 and we would restart the match and give me a free after it. I also won that fight.
    We remade the game and I killed Pulverization to make the score 1-0. He joking said "rusher!" and I am guessing he took a screenshot of this. I laughed at it and he did as well. We then fought again. A regular 1v1, no rushing. I won that fight. Now it's 2-0. We fought again and I won. 3-0 is now the score when something odd happens.
    Pulverization (I am guessing) went AFK. I waited for 15-20 minutes with no response. Then something really odd happened. Look at my screenshot above. He said "go" and I responded and went to buff. He did not move at all. I stopped and then waited ANOTHER 5 minutes and no response. I am guessing this was to stage a rush on him in an attempt to disqualify me. I then left the game. (Who wouldn't?) I had to pack because I was going away the next day.

Moral of the story: I was setup

Entertaining, I recommend you save your reputation and Rinzler's time and just admit it. I know what you are doing is wrong and I am NOT letting you get away with it.
    I don't have anymore thanks to give... I like the vigour and fighting spirit of your comment. Makes me happy to read it.

PS: I'm not sure that a moderator can check your chat feed. It would be difficult probably. Do you know if mods/devs can do that?

PSS: I also loved the part where you said, "I was set up". It was probably the most powerful part of your post and connects the whole response together.

PSSS: I'm going to thank this post very soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 13lacklegionz For This Useful Post: