Meh people talk too much about one another. Yet i see very little actually confront the person and tell them.

Do what i do. Have a problem with someone? Go confront them ingame or shoot them a pm here.

Really no need to call out the same people over and over and over... and over again when we all know how they are.

Yea, blah blah blah Flare this Flare that. I'll talk to him and calm him down like i.have before, he listens to me which is.. weird.

That being said, lets not get this thread locked guys.

Also, since I'm too lazy to make a thread myself about this. It has come to my attention that some of the pvpers trash talk behind my back. Well, confront me please. I'd really like to see if you're really better than me and if i really am a noob who has no skill, like you say(: . Btw, if you are really one of those players don't hesitate to shoot me a pm! I can schedule a match for you to "pwn" me, also i don't want a thread lock so don't post you trash talking here please and ty(:

Oh yea back to the topic. Anyone got any people who are new to pvp, but seem like they can be good? Names please

I met one(:
Scygoat, he's a buddy of mine who wasn't that good but he gets better every fight. Challenge him, he loves to fight xD