Quote Originally Posted by TrailBlazerz View Post
Okay, i will take this consideration and apply as soon as possible! Yes i am in forums again but last time i was never serious and never posted! (: This time around im introducing myself formally and taking the time to help the PL Community as much as possible! and nice too meet you.
Hello James!

Welcome back bud! It's great that you took the time to introduce yourself, glad to meet you! Lots has been happening in PL, especially with a new cap that was introduced around 2 weeks ago. You choose a good time to come back if you plan on hitting the cap! (:

As Jay stated, If your looking for a helping guild AoA, Ambassdors of Alterra does just that! We help and welcome the new comers so that have an awesome first experience. We are normal players helping out.

Check out the sub forums here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...A-Applications

Read over guidelines and see if your interested. They only pick a few every now and then and I believe the next recruit is around a week. If you want to jump right in a great helping guild, The Community Guild, is a great place! You don't need to apply, just speak to bienvenue in game, or just tell me and I'll talk to him. ^_^

Cya around!