Thread: voodoo bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default voodoo bird

MK so ive looked and looked and have only found one guide on lvl 35 int bird, wich suggests master voodoo set. i find this build works better with master helm and robe , voodoo pin, and lvl 35 black cat shield....but my question is
    Is there any other builds for lvl35 voodoo birds? Im thinkin of trying lvl35 pvp as much as i hate it cause of stuff mentioned in other posts but instead of whining about it im trying take care of it.
    Also anyone willing to train would be appreciated and no i dont expect it be free
    Thank you
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Voodoo Mage owns everything in 35 pvp. (for birds only 2H longsword warbirds stand a chance)

If u r doing voodoo bird then use voodoo pin,and swamp rat armory. Itll give u more damage and armor.
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

My toons might be able to help u with build/practice.
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I cant help you with a build, but i have seen one successful voodoo bird. Forgot the name but what he always did was kite, but this only worked while vs warbirds. Basicly just repulse at every givin moment.

Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Make sure to do 6 Focus, Armor Break, Shattering Scream, and Cruel Blast... You might catch a mage off guard with a combo like that.

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Make sure to do 6 Focus, Armor Break, Shattering Scream, and Cruel Blast... You might catch a mage off guard with a combo like that.
    Hope that doesn't mean rushing an afk Mage lolz xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    You need something like an iceberg sword to pull that off. A voodoo wand doesn't give that much skill damage for a bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I have voodoo master helm, voodoo master robe, voodoo firing pin, and black shield/voodoo doll and i was managing to take down a 41bear leared to repulse when he would beckon so its goin for ok for pvp just wonderin if there was another voodoo build but guesa not lol we r to few voodoo birds whyyyyy?lol thanks for the advice tho my birds name corpsefarm if u want see me in game see if my stats horrible bad ok good or great haha
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Not many ppl play int birds that's why. They stick with mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I iz Jeff.