Quote Originally Posted by Quueri View Post
ok well right now im running biosphere in shipyard.
im looking for a awesome AoE build. hehe i just started a commando 2 weeks ago so im willing to agrue that build some. first im going to argue using the whole back breaker. it seems useless for a AoE build since im looking to damage multiple target at once. you strike twice whopay, it would use good agaisnt a boss. but still i wouldnt waste my points on that spell my opinion but still aint acustom to the commando yet.
I dont get Nebula... ive tried using it. i get nothing from it. no damage done to mob i still dont know what that spell does, it says AoE but it does no damage! lol so it seem useless to me.
singularity i would just keep at 1, all u need it for is pushback and knockdown
im only lvl 32 right now this is what im doing
vigor 6 - use right as im pulling all mob towards me.
increase mass 6 - use right after vigor and with max armor boost (i do these to alot so i avoid using stimpacks saves alot of money.)
growing rage 6 - 15 secs awesome 60% crit. one time use in biosphere
kinetic reservoir - 6 - now this spell is tricky butworks amazing if timed right i noticed. 3 sec -10 damage yes. but u also get a 75+ damage after that. so ka boom cast this after RAGE, boom kick mob back with singularity, then BANG GRAVITON SLAM which if i time right with kinetic res. my mob will be dead with couple hits of RAGE
graviton slam 6 u push enenmy pack with SING then USE this to slow them down 70% works really nice to give u time to cast vigor again and MASS
singularity 1 this is good for one thing, pushback knockdown. why waste points on it????

planning on adding one to stomp once i get next lvl.

aint much of a math head but u have 60% crit with mass then growing rage max out sumthing like 10-40. also add KINETIC with that extra 75 damage . it works good, just need to lvl more and add onto it...
Your reasoning sir....is so very flawed....but that is just due to inexperience ,you will soon learn my friend haha