Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A guild called "True Legend", really?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    I'm not going to take that bait, I know you're mad, you didn't mean that :P
    Annoyed yes mad no sir lol.... I read all your writing in this thread and for some reason you think this is like a competition between you and i. Quote " if they dont change it then you win" seriously now you just creating confusion and drama that really is not call for. So maybe now when someone want do something in this game we all have come to you and ask you first before we do it? Really bro why so mad?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    If you look at Inspect page the tittle is not under tittle but is under guild
    Name. Why would there be a mistake or any issue about it. Vampinoy is just wanting his way cause he thinks he above all.
    Not sure how pointing out a suggestion that would improve the game is thinking he is above all. I guess that means anyone who has made a suggestion is above all. And I am sure you don't want people thinking those that completed the quests are suddenly in your guild, would you? What if one of them starts rushing in PvP and because they can't inspect the page to do their due diligence (as all other players would obviously do instead of just assuming), your guild might get a bad reputation. So I think you of all people can understand why this True Legend title is a problem for people in the True Legend guild and needs to have a different color so it does not sully the good name of your guild. You should be thanking Vampinoy.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

If you look at Inspect page the tittle is not under tittle but is under guild
    Name. Why would there be a mistake or any issue about it. Vampinoy is just wanting his way cause he thinks he above all.
    There's a reason why those labels are toggled to be seen in the map. It means people don't look in every player to check if that label below their IGN's is a title or guild. You're trying to cover up your mess by suggesting an "alternative" where in fact the creation of the guild name itself is in question. We wouldn't even be here talking about it had you had the correct judgement call to not make an imitation guild, who does that? (rhetorical question). You knew that there's a title called True Legend, yet you made this guild, why?...

PS: I couldn't be possibly that powerful to get things going my way, I'm just a player, I would still need some basis to convince people to agree with me :P

PSS: Time to check out new update, forum later :P OMG buttons!!!
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-26-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Guys I honestly don't see the problem here.
    And I'm not being biased or anything.
    Vamp, can you talk to me in game and tell me your understanding of this?
    Call me oblivious, but I don't see why having a guild and having a title with the same name is bad.
    If people go around and misidentify you, so what?
    Ignore, because people aren't smart enough to distinguish between the words Title and Guild.
    Unless you got "True Legend" JUST and ONLY because you wanted to go around bragging with it, there's nothing to be seriously unhappy about here.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #185
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Closing this thread down as the discussion and flames are a bit uncalled for. We will review the issue with the team.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

So now you threating me too lol, again give it up bro, so if i use same armor as you weapon gears etc thats wrong too? Lol and yes you made everyone night with this post bud. So i must see alot imitator every single day cause i see they use same bow as me boo whoo whoo oo . Again get over it!
    As soon as I saw this post any doubt in my mind that your guild should be taken down disappeared.

This is Obviously controversial and it does not appear as if anyone is looking at the other sides point.

YES, this title is a good achievement
    YES, seeing a guild trying to copy it must be annoying
    YES, Trueplayer was probably out of line when making the guild

That being said, perhaps we should take a look at the other side..

YES, Pocket Legends has certain freedoms that deleting this guild would probably violate
    YES, it is "just a title"
    YES, there is a difference between titles and guild names ( < > and [ ] )

This is true yet few of you look at both sides.
    Simply due to trueplayers rudeness on the matter I'd say crush his puny imitation guild.