Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your worst PL experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Not trying to sound mean but making threads about your bad drop rate won't help.
    Or making a thread with a title that allows you to complain about your drop rate.
    I've done over 1k regular Humania runs and have yet to see a L70 titled pink or an OBD.

The best thing to do is just keep going at it.
    yea, and just like how you added that sentence in there about you NOT getting any....it almost my whole post concluded in to one sentence. and seeing it going to a different player.

saying not trying to mean and then say shxt like that doesnt make you a nice person.

it a discussion forum no??? and id like to discuss my bad experience in game, and if youd like to share urs, feel free...if not, dont make us waste our time reading ur post bashing this thread.

i am keeping at it, non stop too, but at the same time, it helps me to vent a little, and to also see if players in game somehow sometimes feels the same way i do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yao For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Worst was not a single experience but a period of time. From the time I started in the Sewers (lvl52) until I finished Fang (lvl64), I never got a single pink drop, not even one. I had never done the Shadow Caves, so one evening 5 of us did the entire run through all the Shadow Caves. About 10-15 pinks dropped during this run, and everyone got more than one except me -- I did not even get a single one. That was the most frustrating experience I had on PL. Then the following day Humania was released, and I'm happy to say that Humania has been good to me. I've gotten easily 30-40 Humania pink drops over the past 6 weeks or so, and it has allowed me to obtain a full crafted set plus have a couple million leftover.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

My worst PL experience was this one time.. when I tried playing PL.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Currently having my worst PL experience. I've never been so frustrated by anything until now. Trying to beat Vlod is ridiculous.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    At the time Eclipse was the number one guild.I was let in after MONTHS of waiting.
    Long story short player who is an officer and friend of GM starts getting on my case almost harassing me.
    I had to leave the guild and every member said it wasn't fair but no one came to my defense even though they saw his behaviour.
    They didn't want to loose their place in the guild.that's when I realized it wasnt a kids game and there were a lot of politics involved like high school!
    The only thing it taught me was to be my own person,stick up for myself making some enemies along the way and to try to advocate for those with less then me in this game which can be more cut throat then I would have ever thought possible.
    I also learned you cannot quit just because somebody is a jerk cause you would want to quit everyday! I stay true to myself defend myself when I need to, walk away when I see no point in trying and have fun and make this game enjoyable for myself and others.
    Eh?

I was a proud member of Eclipse for around 8-9 months and I am more than certain I was in the guild at ur time and I don't have a clue what u r talking about.

"At the time Eclipse was the number one guild". Seriously, if ur only intention to be in Eclipse was being in number one guild in terms of most capped players, u would've been in the wrong guild. Eclipse is all about being a large and happy family of MATURE players which u do not obviously represent as u r creating unnecessary drama about ur personal flammable relations with some person which I doubt u have even had...

Most of Eclipse fellows are past high school btw... Most of the members are either studying or working...
    Last edited by dudetus; 08-04-2012 at 08:36 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    At the time Eclipse was the number one guild.I was let in after MONTHS of waiting.
    Long story short player who is an officer and friend of GM starts getting on my case almost harassing me.
    I had to leave the guild and every member said it wasn't fair but no one came to my defense even though they saw his behaviour.
    They didn't want to loose their place in the guild.that's when I realized it wasnt a kids game and there were a lot of politics involved like high school!
    The only thing it taught me was to be my own person,stick up for myself making some enemies along the way and to try to advocate for those with less then me in this game which can be more cut throat then I would have ever thought possible.
    I also learned you cannot quit just because somebody is a jerk cause you would want to quit everyday! I stay true to myself defend myself when I need to, walk away when I see no point in trying and have fun and make this game enjoyable for myself and others.
    Hey I am so sorry to hear this was your experience. As I do not know you I can only assume that you left before I was a member or officer or gm. I don't even know of whom you speak, and obviously this is not the place to deal with it. But let me assure you and others that Eclipse is not that sort of guild. We pride ourselves on keeping drama free and i would like to think that our more mature players these days would not make any person feel belittled or harrassed in any way. Certainly if we knew about this behaviour we would not tolerate it. Its hard for me to pass comment on something which happened before my time and I would like to say if you have any grievances still, or if you feel there is information you have that may be helpful to me then please pm me.

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taaralatie View Post
    Hey I am so sorry to hear this was your experience. As I do not know you I can only assume that you left before I was a member or officer or gm. I don't even know of whom you speak, and obviously this is not the place to deal with it. But let me assure you and others that Eclipse is not that sort of guild. We pride ourselves on keeping drama free and i would like to think that our more mature players these days would not make any person feel belittled or harrassed in any way. Certainly if we knew about this behaviour we would not tolerate it. Its hard for me to pass comment on something which happened before my time and I would like to say if you have any grievances still, or if you feel there is information you have that may be helpful to me then please pm me.
    or hire an assasin for lots of gold cuz i know a guy thats willing

New Member destruction_is_eminent's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mine? Gettin mauled by the Magnetic Golem even AFTER the max reccomended level for the sand caves. It sucks. I know.
    Last edited by destruction_is_eminent; 08-04-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Losing my 56 Glyph Nuri set, then seeing an 8M offer for one a week later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Spending close to 8000 platinum at monster bash and not getting a single gold cap yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

=.= got booted by a lvl71 mean player "ihunt" b4 boss.
    Find me in game if u r lookin 4 me! :Insecurity/Insecurities/Theinsecurity/Insecureheart
    and..stop callin me "Dude"or"Bro" ... piss me off. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Six hours of mysterymash on superhyperpowerluck elixier without an elite drop...

Worse than that a few days ago, I ran for the whole day in MF hoping for dragon loot.
    I didn't expect any drops at all but sure enough I ran with many different ppl and I saw 3 drops... Oh well.
    Since that day I haven't seen any drops yet.
    But what I don't like ppl inviting me and just playing dead when fighting Edward (ofc that was one of the players that got a dragon drop, not on this run tho) -.-

Another bad experience are leechers these days, letting u kill all the mobs, making a stomp or nuke here and there, but most of the time hiding somewhere in the back...

Oh yea, one thing that ticks me off is the elite players with their dam ship cannon. With my bear I have to get close to mob or boss to kill them. Even tho they know they can kill the team with that weapon they keep on firing forcing me to get away from enemy. I always explain them to use it on a boss that doesn't move but well...
    After killing the whole team he was just laughing -.-
    Ppl are just leaving when they see him enter a dungeon now.

Hey Yao, venting a bit is fine. It helps us getting over the bad days.
    I'm sure many ppl have a lot of reasons to complain theses days ^_^
    Last edited by Bebsi; 08-06-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Buying Raid and fury set right before expansion was the worst experience for me. Lost over 2mil. Never doing that again. But was a good learning experience.
    MAINS: L56 Ursan xkiilzx, L55 Avian Unxtoxic, L55 Spellcaster Nonxtoxic, L10 Avian Merchant Toxicmerchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Sometime mid to late 2011, looted a green ice sword, gave it away to a noob and I was so absent minded I thought it was just regular pink...it was my first green ice loot and maybe at the back of my head I thought there should be a "green ice" suffix/prefix in there (LOL!) that's why I didn't pay attention...oh well...I just made a noob 1million++ richer that day...after he made profit out of it, he thank'd me thinking I donated the item on purpose (of course I pretended) but in reality I was dying inside I could have been that millionaire :P It was a bitter sweet experience because that guy eventually became a pretty good merchant :P In hindsight it wasn't that bad, but during that time, I wasn't too happy about it :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 08-07-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
    Oh yea, one thing that ticks me off is the elite players with their dam ship cannon. With my bear I have to get close to mob or boss to kill them. Even tho they know they can kill the team with that weapon they keep on firing forcing me to get away from enemy. I always explain them to use it on a boss that doesn't move but well...
    After killing the whole team he was just laughing -.-
    Ppl are just leaving when they see him enter a dungeon now.
    I had the same issue, so now what I do is when I hear the cannon noise I turn off auto attack and back up, then the boss almost immediately goes for the guy with the sea blaster since he is the one causing the most damage. I did that a few times yesterday until finally the guy left on his own after he kept dying. I have 270 armor and I can survive fine, but these birds with their cannon have at best 160-170 armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    but these birds with their cannon have at best 160-170 armor.
    A pure dex bird with that cannon can have up to 189 armor (with 3 piece vanity set and 9 armor ring).

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    ...when I hear the cannon noise I turn off auto attack and back up, then the boss almost immediately goes for the guy with the sea blaster since he is the one causing the most damage. I did that a few times yesterday until finally the guy left on his own after he kept dying...

Now some men like a fishin', but some men like the fowlin'
    Some men like to hear, to hear the cannonball a-roarin'
    But me, I like sleepin', `specially in my Molly's chamber
    But here I am in prison, here I am with a ball and chain, yeah
    When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled / Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about and gallantly he chickened out / Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    Tried for 56 cap... Got 15k in. Tried for 61 cap... Got 30k in. Tried for 66... Went all out and thrashed. Got the cap. No bonus whatsoever
    Hi. I understand your point I'm playing without spending alot of money to. I don't get Crown for lvl 56 like Saool. And was very hard to get lvl 61, lvl 66 and 71 now. This is 4-5 hours day by day of playing Good luck all.
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
    ...But what I don't like ppl inviting me and just playing dead when fighting Edward (ofc that was one of the players that got a dragon drop, not on this run tho) -.-

Another bad experience are leechers these days, letting u kill all the mobs, making a stomp or nuke here and there, but most of the time hiding somewhere in the back...

Oh yea, one thing that ticks me off is the elite players with their dam ship cannon. With my bear I have to get close to mob or boss to kill them. Even tho they know they can kill the team with that weapon they keep on firing forcing me to get away from enemy.
    Good points here.

I would like to buy a ship cannon but because it kills friends and foe alike, it's useless for now. I wonder if it fires in town too?

If you die and lie around at the boss, you should get an anti-luck elixir effect and have your drops downgraded one level.

Yeah, leechers, pretending to help but stomping or casting one spell a minute are annoying.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Your worst PL experience

The very first few minutes in pl. I thought the game was absolutely terrible and deleted it lol. In a few hours I redownloaded it haha
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177