Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new nuris dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's been a couple days and none have dropped. If they don't higher the drop rate then this will be rarer than dragon armor because it's cost 3 plat a run and it's impossible to get. Also no one has complained about the drop rate yet lol like they all did with elite items so unless people start complaining idk if they're gonna raise the drop rate of these anytime soon. If these items aren't vanities then they're practically useless to higher lvls and I don't see why we need new nuri gear because glyph seems fine so maybe these are vanities. Even tho I don't see how a weapon can be a vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Maybe shield vanity?
    this may be why STS has kept those shield and pet vanity slots in cs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    ok so not even one drop yet that i kno of, imo devs wont say nothin till monday, then they will have to fix drop rate cause non are droppin when many people spent plat doin pointless runs this weekend :/
    So are you telling me the drop rate was buggd this whole time?? (X_x)
    Thank me if this post was useful

| Riomage level 71 enchantress | Secret bear level 37 |

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RioMage For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RioMage View Post
    So are you telling me the drop rate was buggd this whole time?? (X_x)
    Doesn't mean it was bugged if they up it, just means people complain to much. They could either up the drop rate, or tell us what the heck it is we are supposed to spend money to farm.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yeah, I'm curious to know exactly what these new drops are. I'd be more inclined to farm there if I knew exactly what was dropping. They were very vague, and most of the people in my guild seem to think that the new items are not even pinks but are purples instead, so they are saying that farming the new dungeon is a waste of plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Yeah, I'm curious to know exactly what these new drops are. I'd be more inclined to farm there if I knew exactly what was dropping. They were very vague, and most of the people in my guild seem to think that the new items are not even pinks but are purples instead, so they are saying that farming the new dungeon is a waste of plat.
    The big thing that is keeping me away is I would farm it with my level 56, but I since I don't know what level the items are, or even what loot table level they drop in, I might have a ZERO chance of dropping since you might NEED to be 60 to get em.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    The big thing that is keeping me away is I would farm it with my level 56, but I since I don't know what level the items are, or even what loot table level they drop in, I might have a ZERO chance of dropping since you might NEED to be 60 to get em.
    Actually, this is incorrect. You never have to be a certain level to get an item dropped. If the same item in lvl56 exists, then you would get that item, otherwise you would get the lvl60 item. In the past I have farmed places where I got items that were a higher level than I was. Best example I can think of is farming Humania when I was lvl64 and getting lvl66 stuff. I also can remember getting a lvl45 Shock Lance when I was lvl43, but I had to wait until I reached lvl45 in order to use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Actually, this is incorrect. You never have to be a certain level to get an item dropped. If the same item in lvl56 exists, then you would get that item, otherwise you would get the lvl60 item. In the past I have farmed places where I got items that were a higher level than I was. Best example I can think of is farming Humania when I was lvl64 and getting lvl66 stuff. I also can remember getting a lvl45 Shock Lance when I was lvl43, but I had to wait until I reached lvl45 in order to use it.
    You can't get a L66 version of the Elite Sea Blaster.

The new dungeon, Fluff thinks, (forgive me if I'm wrong) will work like this.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    You can't get a L66 version of the Elite Sea Blaster.

The new dungeon, Fluff thinks, (forgive me if I'm wrong) will work like this.
    Its not just the Elite items. There are other items that are only in the drop table if you are of the the right level, and the tables do change based on your level. It is kind of like the crafting items for Mt. Fang. No mater how many bosses you kill, you will never drop a crafting item if you are below level 65. I believe AO3 used (might still) work this way where the Fate/Fortune/Destiny would scale, but you could not get the other items at all if you were below 50.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Nope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I played PL for like....12 minutes...and even I know you're wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I do know that I farmed Humania at lvl64 and got pink drops that were lvl66. In fact, I finished my lvl66 Humanian set before I ever leveled up to 66. And I did get the lvl45 shock lance at lvl43. I remember because everyone told me that it was such a good weapon, but I had to wait for a week before I could use it.

As for crafting stuff someone mentioned, I got a few Ocean Blue Diamonds and a couple L70 Recipes before I ever reached level 70. I farmed Humania at lvl65 for over a month and got lots of pinks and crafting stuff. I had turned off my xp. Only about 2 weeks ago did I finally turn on my xp and leveled up to 70.

As for the Elite weapons, the reason you cannot get them if you are below level 71 is that you cannot gain entry into the dungeon where they drop if you are below level 71.

I don't know how these experiences fit into other dungeons, but these are indeed my experiences, so don't tell me they are wrong.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 08-06-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I do know that I farmed Humania at lvl64 and got pink drops that were lvl66. In fact, I finished my lvl66 Humanian set before I ever leveled up to 66. And I did get the lvl45 shock lance at lvl43. I remember because everyone told me that it was such a good weapon, but I had to wait for a week before I could use it.

As for crafting stuff someone mentioned, I got a few Ocean Blue Diamonds and a couple L70 Recipes before I ever reached level 70. I farmed Humania at lvl65 for over a month and got lots of pinks and crafting stuff. I had turned off my xp. Only about 2 weeks ago did I finally turn on my xp and leveled up to 70.

As for the Elite weapons, the reason you cannot get them if you are below level 71 is that you cannot gain entry into the dungeon where they drop if you are below level 71.

I don't know how these experiences fit into other dungeons, but these are indeed my experiences, so don't tell me they are wrong.
    Your experiences are not wrong, they are just limited. Not all dungeons work the same, and some dungeons do have different drop tables for different levels. Did you not do any Mt. Fang farming at all? It was quite easy to see there that pre-65 you could not get a craft drop, but as soon as you hit 65, because they are oranges, MOST of your boss drops were craft items.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

My initial response to this was, Hey, we're not getting the drops we want so let's all complain!!! (sarcastically of course)

But, after reading through the thread, it actually does make sense for STS to either increase the drop rates to get more people in there farming (and spending money) OR at the very least make a post about what cool drops there are in there to entice people to want to go farm it.

I'm not going to farm there since 3 plat per run is too rich for my blood, but from a STS makin' money stand point, I agree with the people in this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

There is no way to describe the new Nuri's dungeon other than EPIC FAIL. STS alienated non-plat players by charging 3 plat just for a CHANCE to get new loot. Then they alienated plat players because it seems that spending plat in hopes of a drop was a TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. Days later....and STS has done WHAT to fix their screw-up? ANYTHING? LONGEST ANTI-CLIMAX EVER!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

There's a bird called predatorj or something who got a prestidigitator saw (strength-based weapon). I haven't got the stats but I do have a pic which I'll upload later. (its basically a massive circle saw that is held by a small handle)
    PL: Sparkzzz (76) Bear, Earthquakezzz (76) Rhino, Melodical (75) Bird, Sparkszs (66) Mage, Fireboltzzz (56) Pally, Flamezzz (56) Bear
    Currently active for the L77 cap.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkzzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Funny that finally the new pinks are dropping, but so few are deciding to buy after seeing stats.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

bird and mage nuris set.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

PL-Mageulous, Fyscikal, Affluential, Lifetech, Foxtastic
    AL-Mageulous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

The special effects for merrymaker set is Ha Ha Ha Ha. Very cool.

It's also really funny to stand in nuris hallows and see elixired parties spawn and then make a mad dash to the mini dungeon tent. Lots of people running the dungeon lol.
    Last edited by Patricks; 08-14-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

@patricks oh yes there was a lot of us doing mad Thrasher dashes to that poor tent. Yesterday was a mad house
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized