Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New vanity pets plat cost

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Flash:739306
    Do you think before you post because it doesnt seem like it.

Adjusting something means you are fixing/changing. You only fix/change when something is wrong or isnt the way it should be. So if something is wrong or isnt the way it should be then there must have been an error to warrent the fix/change. When errors happen those effected should get accomodated for the error. Kinda like if you got a bank error they refund you.

By the way I dont mind spending the 1k plat since I always buy new vanities regardless of price however if you adjust the price you should also adjust it to those who already bought it. If the price had stayed the same and later discounted I wouldnt mind and wouldnt ask for a refund. People pay more to have item 1st but here it was adjusted not discounted.

Also I know STS doesnt have to refund us but its only right to do so. What vamp posted about STS refund policy is really just meant to cover there butts legally. I mean the people that bought this items are the big spenders. I will just spend the plat on elixers or new vanities. STS wouldnt lose a customer that spends $90 every 1-2 months for about $40. Its just not a smart economic move. $40 now or contuniues $90 every 1-2 months. think about it.
    I'd take more stock in your point if you didn't open it with an insult.

To respond though: your interpretation of adjusting is correct. However it may not apply in this case. If STS wasn't making the sales they were expecting, then of course they would adjust the price down. It makes good business sense to do so. That does not warrant a refund to the people that bought them previously. If STS did have a glitch in the update, and the price was set wrong, the it would be good business practice to issue a refund. But a refund is still not a mandatory thing.

In the end the buyer agreed that the item was worth X price, and paid it. The transaction is done.
    Last edited by nomad187; 08-08-2012 at 08:00 AM.