Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
Still don't get why gold rewards has to be nerfed.
It doesn't make any sense at all.Nerfing gold rewards will only make Dl alot harder for new players.

Besides, there is still no logical explanation behind the gold nerv till today.
I usually don't ask too much, but this gold reward nerf issue is bothering me.

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD
The primary reason for the gold nerf from Dungeons (which ultimately will be very small and not like it's missing 50% of what it offers now) is to give more weight to the Allies as a supplemental form of income to utilize in addition to farming dungeon content. Farming dungeons will still yield good gold, and I'm not too concerned about massive concerns regarding the change.

Other factors include the repricing of the vanities and the like that happened with the reboot months ago, leaving a lot more gold on the table across all the players on the server who were around from the beginning. Until some appropriate means of removing this gold from the economy (which are coming soon) there is going to be a larger divide between new players and acquiring through purchase some of the vanities being traded.

This is just a small step towards a better economy in the long run that also helps emphasize the Allies a bit more.