Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flank em and Shank em

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    I guess theres really no point in collectin items any more except for very fewwww, other then im just sellin everything, gold never loses value i guess, its ok though
    lol i cant wait until the day when ppl wont accept gold as a currency because its worthless like dirt. Worn Bows will be the new currency (lets hope cuz i have a bunch after farming recipes)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Y should the other ones be better, an not these? Say the WF are the best pvp weapons for 10-20, well they were from a event, just like these are from a event.
    LOL The WF items aren't the only items used at this level range... Ever heard of a talon? No? Mk. How about an X bow? No? That's GG bro. You can't win with talon, Xbow, Any WF item, Melee weapon, Magic weapon, any other dex weapon, Forgotten staff or forgetten blade against this new wicked OP Forgotten bow.
    What could you do before? Use a talon and a shield for a fair fight against any WF item. You could also kite with an xbow and if you got enough hits in before they caught ya, you just might win. Now if they catch you at all, it's GG. So ugh, GG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    You can't win with talon, Xbow, Any WF item, Melee weapon, Magic weapon, any other dex weapon, Forgotten staff or forgetten blade against this new wicked OP Forgotten bow.
    I have beaten, and been beaten talon vs pink bow at same level.
    If you can't beat a new player who has a bad build and a pink bow, then quit PVP or get better.
    Replacedbear kicked my proverbial several times, I was using pink bow and he used talon.

These bows have low range, a good bear can keep out of your distance with stomp, and using a SBL or duckfoot, or xbow, own you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Exactly you should look at the stats for lower levels