Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tri stat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

im not sure if i made you mad somehow, i was just stating my opinion that tri specing is not the most effective way to gain effect
    ( lv 10 forgot bow damage=52-107. pink pjs 9 armor at best) damage is now most important.
    do anything that makes you happy, dont take this as trolling. i dont think a tri spec has ever won a tourney am i wrong on that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

@suen nah you diidnt get me mad i understand opinions and appreciate them as every one has their own views and some are useful.No i dont think any tri has won a tourney, but there hasnt been one with the new forgotten weps. Anyway i have just throw the whole project out anyways because of people that complained about the base stats on forgotten weps is now raised to were you basically have to be pure on at least one stat. Thanks for that sts, why is people that complain get thier way, but those of us who adapt to the newness have to suffer? I have not complained about a singal update till now im really raged about this
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hitek does it
    For the noobs out there he's the number 1 highest kills for bears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

cainn, when i tri speced, I didn't evenly assign my points. What I did was basically used the same formula that STS gave us in the beginning. example my mage at start had 10 total points in stats:
    7 int
    2 dex
    1 str
    I more or less kept that ratio for quite while. once I hit about 60 or so I just started putting everything in int. I may go back and respec to see what that ratio would do for my stats. Hey Im curious. Yeah I know curiosity killed the cat, But, Satisfaction brought it back. :-)

That ratio allowed me to equip gear for my level and still gain benifits from the other 2 stats. If you want to experiment, you might want to try that balance rather than evenly distributing the points.

Again to be clear, I don't PVP, an Honestly I don't have any desire to. However my PVE stats have me at around 83K kills with about 3.5K deaths. Yeah that death count sucks, but Most if it is cause I'm just too stubborn to leave a map till the dang boss is dead. LOL Vlod owned my butt for at least 1K of those deaths. :-) Like you said Cain, Its just a game. ^5
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

see tri isn't so bad lol. @shell i just kinda did what your saying on my end game bear 85str/65dex/215 int or around those stats. im good at pve and alright in pvp. I mean im bout the only end game int bear i see in pvp and i can manage some kills as long i dont get kited. The problem is people dont like end game int bears and i have to listen to some "int bears suck" or etc but im still working on it. Need get me crafted sand int set and im cherry with 101crit 386damage and 250+ armor.... i really miss my dodge though i think i can still get 35-40 not alot but not overly excessive
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Int bears were really fun in nuris, as the staff had a fire aoe proc. With lightning staffs no such proc. Soint isn't as practical. However the elite staff.proc might make it worth it.Sounds like something to try when i get bored. Best spec is still str/dex. Unless the elite staff magically changes to fire damage.
    Drekkthar 71 Bear, Arthhas 71 Bird, Ilune 71 Mage,
    Dexxthar 66, Ililith 61, Arthhy 56, Ilunie 51, Arthhaz 41, Iluney 36, Drekky 22, Dexximus 16, Dexxlyn 10, Klusterduck 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I still havnt seen someone using the elite staff in pvp. I guess its for pve lol