Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whhhhhhyyyyy!?:(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Exclamation Whhhhhhyyyyy!?:(

Sts I am sincerely grateful for the coin shield and the event but IMO sts got kinda carried away. I acknowledge the fact that you guys raised the base stats of the OP forgotten items, but it hardly makes a difference for the MAJORITY of pvp lvls. It is because nothing has changed dramatically at all Mages, still use staffs, birds, still use bows and bears.... Erm the sword wasnt very good (Reason why bears are now dexbears) Could you guys nerf them A LOT? I mean iceberg longswords were the nuking weapon/ high dps weapon in the 30-35 range, but with the bow (range) you can hit MORE than that..... Also, since they are the best they will be high in demand, doesnt that mean other weapons will fall in prices dramatically? I just recently started merching and im screwed if these dont get nerfed I think the weapons should stay as something for decoration, not a gamechanger.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

*Sigh.
    Can u stop complaining for once?
    No matter how they nerf it i bet you're gonna go around whining about how o'ped the forgotten weapons are.

Just accept the fact base stats requirements have been increased which already made pvp alot easier.
    Unless u r into 56 pvp and must be one of those fat rich glyph users.

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 08-24-2012 at 11:15 AM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    *Sigh.
    Can u stop complaining for once?
    No matter how they nerf it i bet you're gonna go around whuning about how o'ped the forgotten weapons are.

Just accept the fact base stats requirements have been increased which already made pvp alot easier.
    Unless u r into 56 pvp and must be one of those fat rich glyph users.

Im sorry but it hasnt made pvp a lot easier for the majority of levels Still use staff/bow. I wouldnt go around saying they are op if they got nerfed a lot:/ Sorry about the rant, tried making it as constructive as possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

people already asked for them to change base stats of forgotten weapons and look what happen. Jusy leave it alone before it gets even more screwed.Please just leave it be there basically null if your dual spec. Idk why us who deal with it have to suffer while those who complain get their way
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    people already asked for them to change base stats of forgotten weapons and look what happen. Jusy leave it alone before it gets even more screwed.Please just leave it be there basically null if your dual spec. Idk why us who deal with it have to suffer while those who complain get their way
    THey said to nerf the damage.. How do you suffer and who is "us"? Oo Also, since they are so strong all the other weapons in the game will drop in prices cos they are now basically useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

There was also threads that low lvl forgotten weps didn't have high base stat requirments and could basically be equipped by any stat. Example a lvl 20 pure dex bear with say 7-10 in int or str could use staffs and/or swords even if the rest was dex. I suffer along with others if you read other threads because unless your basically pure on a stat you cannot use the forgotten weapons. Us is the ones who dont like an update, dont cry, but adapt and over come the situation. So what your weapon prices are going to drop you still have armor. I say they did nurf the damage as my omni wand for lvl66 is twice as good as a lvl71 forgotten staff. Im not going turn your thread into flaming im just tired of seeing so many complaints, since the first day sts started the event people wanted to complain your not the first. Ive said my two sence and ill leave your thread be, but i know there is already a couple other threads on how forgotten pinks are basically useless except for pure. What am i doing? Increasing stats and adapting, ive already posted a couple times this is the only update to make me rage and now im done. I just ask that because your not goin make extreme profits off of weapons cause of some having higher stats that you ask sts to nurf the damage. Might as well say take them out
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 08-24-2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: god my grammar sucks
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

I thought about your point until i saw the "it will hurt my profit" part.

Remember, snowball launchers still have a longer range than these new bows. So if used right, you can kite them. Heck if need be, get the thing that's kicking your butt to even the playing field. Adapt and overcome, my friends, adapt and overcome.

**just a note that made me giggle, i don't even pvp and i'm the one suggesting that to everyone >.< What has this world come to?! This is madness i tell you! Madness!

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    I thought about your point until i saw the "it will hurt my profit" part.

Remember, snowball launchers still have a longer range than these new bows. So if used right, you can kite them. Heck if need be, get the thing that's kicking your butt to even the playing field. Adapt and overcome, my friends, adapt and overcome.

**just a note that made me giggle, i don't even pvp and i'm the one suggesting that to everyone >.< What has this world come to?! This is madness i tell you! Madness!

↑↑↑Very nice said!↑↑↑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

It really just facked anyone that has str as a main attribute.

Should forgotten the forgotten sword and given a forgotten shield, str only, that was 100 armor higher than anything else the same level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

*facepalm* we'll never hear the end of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have a sulution for ALL of this, Make a guild called<Forgotten Rushers> RUSH ALL THE FORGOTTEN USERS!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to QyL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

everyone always rushes me because i use plat armor ny kdr is 345 wins and 5129 deaths but idc pvp is fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thelastblink:758164
    Sts I am sincerely grateful for the coin shield and the event but IMO sts got kinda carried away. I acknowledge the fact that you guys raised the base stats of the OP forgotten items, but it hardly makes a difference for the MAJORITY of pvp lvls. It is because nothing has changed dramatically at all Mages, still use staffs, birds, still use bows and bears.... Erm the sword wasnt very good (Reason why bears are now dexbears) Could you guys nerf them A LOT? I mean iceberg longswords were the nuking weapon/ high dps weapon in the 30-35 range, but with the bow (range) you can hit MORE than that..... Also, since they are the best they will be high in demand, doesnt that mean other weapons will fall in prices dramatically? I just recently started merching and im screwed if these dont get nerfed I think the weapons should stay as something for decoration, not a gamechanger.
    OK bro, Before the bow at 30-36, if you used a iceberg sword, pretty much no hope of beating a voodoo, infact there was no hope unless you got lucky. Now, birds have a fair fight against voodoos, I I'm a voodoo and I faced xiiiiiiiiiiiiiix and I won about 60% of the fights. I think it is an awesome addition!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Listen to the sage words of Lowly and....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

The weapons should be nerfed. Anyone who says otherwise benefitted from the "hard work" farming the new campaign. Never mind hard work stretched out over a two year time period that amounted to nothing. However, the weapons won't be nurfed, so let's forget it and move on. I spent the last two months pvping on my 35 bird. Now 35 pvp sucks, BUT, 56 turns out to do just fine as any strength class in glyph. Guess where you'll find me and my bird?

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    The weapons should be nerfed. Anyone who says otherwise benefitted from the "hard work" farming the new campaign. Never mind hard work stretched out over a two year time period that amounted to nothing. However, the weapons won't be nurfed, so let's forget it and move on. I spent the last two months pvping on my 35 bird. Now 35 pvp sucks, BUT, 56 turns out to do just fine as any strength class in glyph. Guess where you'll find me and my bird?
    *Sigh.

DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    *Sigh.

Lol what? Just voicing my opinion as well as showing what I'm doing about it

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:758533
    Nope, ran the level 3 times, generalizing people makes you look ignorant. I'm saying otherwise because people seem to think that this game revolves around them when they are a miniscule percentage of the vast amount of people who play this game.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Nope, ran the level 3 times, generalizing people makes you look ignorant. I'm saying otherwise because people seem to think that this game revolves around them when they are a miniscule percentage of the vast amount of people who play this game.
    Lowly, Spacetime should not do anything to cause people who have spent large amounts of platinum and time grief. It's not right. How would you like it if all of your money was taken from you? Well that's just about what happened to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm chill with it. It's only a game after all. I'm moving on, but that doesn't make what spacetime did any more right. There are ways to help the community without causing parts of that same community to suffer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

If we were talking about platinum then sure, but we're talking about gold. Is that what all this about? People all bent out of shape over losing monopoly money? There is an infinite amount of gold in the game, you can get more.

Down With the Rep