Thanked in
    283 Posts

Lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladycakes:762508
    No. I implied that Revelation and Unity hate eachother.
    Is it weird that I like ever single member in both guilds? O.o

Ill have to admit, I was disappointed when I came back to find myself booted from rev, and guildless. Especially since dtf promoted me to recruiter before I took a break.

No hard feelings here, though. I still consider all of you good friends.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladycakes:750279
    I have one thing to say.

I accept the fact that you do not want me in Revelation but atleast give me a legit reason why. And no don't give me the BS "You left Rev for Unity" because Apollo did the same thing and if that's what this is about then you really need to get over it. I already explained to Dtf why I did what I did. Now it's your turn to give an explanation.
    What I see is an embittered individual trying to sow doubt and dissent into me.

When I make my recommendations to the guild, I always consider the consequences, and the long term, ramifications to the guild. I am fully aware that when the guild makes a decision, standing behind that is a living person that will be affected. But I am also aware of the consequences of making the wrong decision. Although I am not on as much as I should be, I do take great personal responsibility for the well being of Revelation.

I may not agree with Mitch on Parth but I will stand behind and respect his decision. And I will defend Parth's right to be treated as a member and do what I can to end internal disputes as I did above. I'm too loyal to Mitch and the guild not to.

I'll say this much to you, I didn't come to my decision to recommend against your invite lightly. I did so after careful deliberation and discussion with my fellow guildies. Given your behavior here I firmly believe I made the right recommendation.

Whatever else, I hope that you find a guild that you can call home. But it is not here. I have nothing else to say to you.
    How hard was it to say you were talking about one of my old post's? And you talk about my behavior? That was an old post which I do not care about anymore. And also, I don't see why you even had to bring the thread back up, it was dead for about 3 days without any response. Should've left it that way because look what your doing now. Drama. And im not hoping to find a guild called "home" because I don't plan on joining any. I'm done here.

Edit: Last thing, I can't believe I even had that conversation with you about trying to get you back to playing the game again. I wish I could take it back. It annoys me how people get mad over a silly reason for guild rivalry's.

@troll, I also lol'd when you got booted from Rev then went on to make a fake one. And before you sat that "I got booted", your wrong. I left.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 08-28-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Is it weird that I like ever single member in both guilds? O.o

Ill have to admit, I was disappointed when I came back to find myself booted from rev, and guildless. Especially since dtf promoted me to recruiter before I took a break.

No hard feelings here, though. I still consider all of you good friends.
    No noob, one side only! *sarcasm*

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahahahabirdy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladycakes View Post
    How hard was it to say you were talking about one of my old post's? And you talk about my behavior? That was an old post which I do not care about anymore. And also, I don't see why you even had to bring the thread back up, it was dead for about 3 days without any response. Should've left it that way because look what your doing now. Drama. And im not hoping to find a guild called "home" because I don't plan on joining any. I'm done here.

Edit: Last thing, I can't believe I even had that conversation with you about trying to get you back to playing the game again. I wish I could take it back. It annoys me how people get mad over a silly reason for guild rivalry's.

@troll, I also lol'd when you got booted from Rev then went on to make a fake one. And before you sat that "I got booted", your wrong. I left.
    If you have a beef with the guild, pm the officers or GM, don't spam their thread with useless non-guild related posts. It's their Guild thread so allow them to use it for their guild.

It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you things like this, except it was on MY guild thread the last time. If you'd like to respond, shoot me a PM, if not then have a good day and please consider what i've said.

-------AEO-------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post

If you have a beef with the guild, pm the officers or GM, don't spam their thread with useless non-guild related posts. It's their Guild thread so allow them to use it for their guild.

It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you things like this, except it was on MY guild thread the last time. If you'd like to respond, shoot me a PM, if not then have a good day and please consider what i've said.
    Why are you even on this thread? And why are you acting as if you're my father? "It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you". What are you my dad? Why don't you go police another thread will you? You say useless non-guild less post's? Go re-read all my post's and then say that okay? There is only 1 useless post which is the smiley face. Go take your negativity elsewhere.

Does it look like I give a crap if it's "You're thread"? It's clearly Yvonnel's.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 08-28-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Why are you even on this thread? And why are you acting as if you're my father? "It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you". What are you my dad? Why don't you go police another thread will you? You say useless non-guild less post's? Go re-read all my post's and then say that okay? There is only 1 useless post which is the smiley face. Go take your negativity elsewhere.

Does it look like I give a crap if it's "You're thread"? It's clearly Yvonnel's.
    Ok to begin with, I'd guess that Necro is probably a very influencial member within his own guild. Having spent time in other games, there are often guilds that have been around for years. At that point, the officers often command significant influence within the guild and run many of the day to day decisions. It's quite common - especially for large guilds. Once a guild reaches a certain size, it just makes sense to have many people running it - a GM would otherwise get burned out. Similarly, GMs often have others run their raids or PvP teams to mitigate stress. If you've ever run a guild, you'll understand how much effort is required.

If this guild truly means nothing to you - why do you even feel compelled to reply to my post? I'm here because I have a long term interest in Rev.

As for rivalries, I have a high opinion of Will, who I note has magnanimously offered you a place in his guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Hmm. I feel "compelled" to reply to your post because this is now about me and you. It's not about the guild anymore. And I already know Will offered me a spot in his guild?
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 08-28-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladycakes:763175

Edit: Last thing, I can't believe I even had that conversation with you about trying to get you back to playing the game again. I wish I could take it back.
    I'll say this much - you played no part in my decision to become active again in pl. I have had discussions with several people, and most of them far more in depth than the brief exchange we had. How did you come to that conclusion? Lol. To be me an in depth conversation with somebody usually lasts 2+ hours, sometimes more. I think that the longest time I've ever spent conversing with someone was about 6-8h, during which time, we did very little save talk and consider the implications of what we said to each other.

When a game changes in a way pl did, the only thing that you stay for is your close friends. You know perfectly well how unhappy I am with the way that PL has changed.

Hmm. I feel "compelled" to reply to your post because this is now about me and you. It's not about the guild anymore.

You aren't going to accomplish anything if you see it that way - the only outcome that might await us is getting moderated.

I'm going to say this much - to begin with you should be dealing with personal disputes with me in private, not public (namely PMs).

Second - your willingness to hijack not only this guild's thread (something of which I've noticed you abandoned all pretense of, when earlier you were claiming that you aren't deliberately trying to create drama), but apparently Necro's as well speaks volumes about how you conduct yourself. Under the circumstances, I think the best possible outcome is that we avoid each other, both here and perhaps in game where possible as well, that you depart from this thread, and finally that you use PMs not this thread to settle the little vendetta that you feel you have with me.
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 08-28-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

You want PM's? okay, send me a PM. I'll be waiting.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 08-28-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Let's bring some closure to this matter. The decisions stand.

Apollo, Otu - let's not tear this guild apart over this anymore.

Mitch - when you read this, I'll say this much. I did not support Parth's re-entry into the guild specifically for this reason; I told you it was going to divide the guild into two and bring tensions about, something that I had hoped to avoid as such things were partly responsible for the first tear-up. I don't know if time will heal the wounds between Parth, Otu, Amy, and JJJLove (who booted Parth shortly after learning that he had defected to Unity). I don't blame you for your decision, but it was bound to have consequences ... something that will have to be dealt with as a guild.

But for now, I think we need to try our best no matter how hard to lay down our past grievances. If we fail, then the guild fails. Remember that. Parth is a member, unless he does something that the guild sees fit to dismiss him, he is a member. Let's stop living in the past and move on.

Glady - you heard it. I did not support Parth nor yourself entering Rev. No double standards there on my part nor many of the guildies here.

As mentioned earlier, the decisions stand. Now let's move on.
    Chris, no fighting between me and Otu (Also Chris, haha), just that he likes to go out of his way to give me trouble, it's a thing he does, nothing more or nothing less.

Cheers

That being said, if it helps at all, I am happy in Revelation.

Perhaps we can get a dev to delete all of the non constructive posts in this thread?
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-28-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

EDIT: Message deleted.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 08-28-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Why don't you just say my name Parth? And stop pretending like your not talking to me? Why don't you go ahead and keep winning your free tourney matches? It helps your EGO. And I agree, devs should delete the post's. Was a complete waste of time.

Tootles.
    Glad, now you're just taking things too offensively, I didn't mean you.

If you want, I can point out each and every post what I meant (some of which includes mine)

But hey, thanks for lashing your anger out on me, whatever helps you vent.

I'm not too sure what you mean by free tourney matches, btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Idc, these walls of text are irritating me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Idc, these walls of text are irritating me.
    So you take it out on someone who hasn't even provoked you or said anything about you? I have not said one word regarding you, on these forums or behind your back with Revelation members, so please leave me out of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

If you were in my position, you would re-read it, and read where it sounds like you said something to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If you were in my position, you would re-read it, and read where it sounds like you said something to me.
    Well, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was talking about you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Mmm, okay. I'm also sorry for making a comment about you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I love guild threads.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Perhaps we can get a dev to delete all of the non constructive posts in this thread?
    I'd prefer not to have dev moderation where possible.