Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 0kill 0death 71lvl Valentineday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Yeah, I've made three of them by myself using two devices,
    First one, death by a quicksand trap.
    Second one, I forgot he had the Thor hammer in hand, tapped the screen to move, targeted and killed an enemy.
    Third at lv 60 atm.
    Leaching is doing nothing, that's not what was happening.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 09-02-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子 View Post
    Soooo.. people in naver cafe team just leech and make funny looking characters all day o.O?

Grats anyways!
    i was going for it but got one death at 70 so i made a ll 70 with 1/1/1/1 stat instead @.@
    he did that by himself

he used 2 accounts in locked games.

I saw ur bear who has all 1 record.

thats great too xD

u r the ONE lol good job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

hhh thx yo.

ㅜㅜ 까는 분위기인가요?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You are not bragging off, but teaching new people how to leech, thus ruining the game further. Your guild supporting idiots like you to leech? Obviously you aren't mature enough to at least auto attack.

InB4lock.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

The best leecher in Pl ever.
    Seriously.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Playing in a locked map by yourself on two devices is not leaching, it's a skill. Why do people wanna insult? Jjangmh is a nice guy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187 View Post
    Mage... Support class... Has kills. Having kills, and no deaths is much more impressive IMO.

I may be one the minority on this one and that's fine. But I don't see how trailing behind the group, and hiding at bosses, is impressive. I can maybe see it being a cool thing you do with your friends, and maybe get noticed in game. I just don't think it bragging thread worthy.

Just my opinion
    It's more impressive than buying kills with elixers at low level dungeons.. These people with no kills actually go to the dungeon of their lvl & risk their behind on getting killed

Grats valentines & nokills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sim Jing View Post
    You are not bragging off, but teaching new people how to leech, thus ruining the game further. Your guild supporting idiots like you to leech? Obviously you aren't mature enough to at least auto attack.

InB4lock.
    obviously you are not mature enough to go by the saying "have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" Everyone plays differently and this has no effect on you whats so ever so why rage about it?
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

InB4lock.
    Jjangmh is one of the most efficiently playing PvE birds I have ever seen.

You obviously have some personal problems with his guild, this isn't the place for them.

And good job on seeing that thread lock coming up after making your offensive flamepost!
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
    obviously you are not mature enough to go by the saying "have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" Everyone plays differently and this has no effect on you whats so ever so why rage about it?
    Obviously you are acting high up by following the wrong way.
    Isn't it obvious he is playing in the way the game was not meant to be? I mean, if you think its fine, then expect a new generation of players following in his footsteps and not helping in PvE games at all.

I for one, if ever I see someone that did not do anything besides buffing himself or standing near to receive exp or loot, it's an auto-boot. I won't tolerate leechers like you or him inside my rooms.

InB4lock.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

He can play however he wants. It's his game and his money.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    He can play however he wants. It's his game and his money.
    It does not give him the right to teach players how to leech. I would appreciate if he had added useful skills to at least get legit kills.

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It does not give him the right to teach players how to leech. I would appreciate if he had added useful skills to at least get legit kills.
    Wait, there are leeching classes? Where can I enroll? xD Let's not dictate on how other people play a video game. Not dying requires some level of skill, regardless of how "potted" up they are.
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwing View Post
    Wait, there are leeching classes? Where can I enroll? xD Let's not dictate on how other people play a video game. Not dying requires some level of skill, regardless of how "potted" up they are.
    Finally, someone mature enough which I can discuss with!

Not dying requires skill, but however can you explain his skillset? Obviously he was leeching. And leeching is not recommanded in ALL MMOs. In fact, it was discouraged. Having just buffs and debuffs that did not do damage to mobs? Can you explain how this is not leeching?

In fact, this post is teaching others how to be a nasty leech in future, and with some kids from N.C.T trolling my posts and an AoA Member willingly supporting this kind of gameplay, I don't see why should players like us accept this new "hybrid" which is not entertaining in games at all.

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default 0kill 0death 71lvl Valentineday

Sim Jing, you are not alone on that boat. I often solo and don't appreciate leeches as well. The best way to avoid them is to make your own games and BOOT EM ALL!!! (nicely )
    As for the N.C.T. I have no idea, for I don't know the slightest bit of Korean and have never talked to anyone in that guild.
    The majority of players don't support leeching and odds are it will stay that way.
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwing View Post
    Sim Jing, you are not alone on that boat. I often solo and don't appreciate leeches as well. The best way to avoid them is to make your own games and BOOT EM ALL!!! (nicely )
    YAY! In my case I boot Leeches too as they are a liability in my team.
    As for the N.C.T. I have no idea, for I don't know the slightest bit of Korean and have never talked to anyone in that guild.
    You have no idea how Koreans in NCT play. As of now they are acting like little kids over a pixelated bow previously and now this. Nope, not respecting them at all.
    The majority of players don't support leeching and odds are it will stay that way.
    Indeed. +1~
    Thank you. and I would suggest giving that -lilithuglili a comeback as he was editting my posts and annoying me in forums. And if you looked closely, you will find that people from N.C.T are rude, self centered and now teaching others how to leech? Not the way the game is meant to be played bro. =D
    Last edited by Sim Jing; 09-03-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sim, I think u are taking this way too serious.

Everybody who has a zero death toon, has a main toon which is used to play the game"'how it's supposed to be played" in ur opinion
    But u have to understand that sometimes (or in my case), I'm striving to get achievements that not everybody can achieve easily.
    Saying that u should have kills, no prob...
    I have zero death toons with a lot of kills in leaderboard.
    I even might have more ordinary toons capped then u, the way u play the game.

And of course I don't like leechers as much as u do but ur wrong if u think the ones who cap such a toon, cap because they are trailing others.
    Truth is that these players are far more dedicated than others, that's all.
    Ever tried to leech 1k xp? Not possible without getting booted. So almost all of the time u need to solo.

There are many ways to enjoy the game
    Pls don't judge unless u tried to play the game in different ways.
    It helped me stick with the game. Otherwise I would have taken a lot more breaks than I've had so far ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
    Sim, I think u are taking this way too serious.

Everybody who has a zero death toon, has a main toon which is used to play the game"'how it's supposed to be played" in ur opinion
    But u have to understand that sometimes (or in my case), I'm striving to get achievements that not everybody can achieve easily.
    Saying that u should have kills, no prob...
    I have zero death toons with a lot of kills in leaderboard.
    I even might have more ordinary toons capped then u, the way u play the game.

And of course I don't like leechers as much as u do but ur wrong if u think the ones who cap such a toon, cap because they are trailing others.
    Truth is that these players are far more dedicated than others, that's all.
    Ever tried to leech 1k xp? Not possible without getting booted. So almost all of the time u need to solo.

There are many ways to enjoy the game
    Pls don't judge unless u tried to play the game in different ways.
    It helped me stick with the game. Otherwise I would have taken a lot more breaks than I've had so far ^_^
    This does not mean however, you should advertise and show your character in front of the forums stating;

"Oh I have a character with 0 kills and 0 deaths!!!!"

No, you and your guildmates are indirectly trolling in the forums because by posting this, you are indirecting encouraging everyone to be a leech in games, something that was discouraged in the game.

Striving to get achievements? I don't care if this was your personal achievement because, how good will it do for yourself if you are just walking around and not assisting in any way? And I don't care if obviously you have more characters capped than what I have, just merely 3. The way you are acting shows a lack of knowledge of what was meant to be etiquette in the forums. No, you too are supporting this guy's statement that you can reach level 71 by leeching.

In the long run, if people like you continue to support this guy's post on how to leech, I would generally foresee many players in games not helping and just trailing around like they have nothing better to do. This would cause many serious gamers like myself to leave out of disgust in the long term as we have spent cash and time in playing and enjoying this game. You are not making constructive thoughts when you and your guildmate post this thread and you are teaching more people how to annoy others in the game! =(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This does not mean however, you should advertise and show your character in front of the forums stating;

"Oh I have a character with 0 kills and 0 deaths!!!!"

No, you and your guildmates are indirectly trolling in the forums because by posting this, you are indirecting encouraging everyone to be a leech in games, something that was discouraged in the game.

Striving to get achievements? I don't care if this was your personal achievement because, how good will it do for yourself if you are just walking around and not assisting in any way? And I don't care if obviously you have more characters capped than what I have, just merely 3. The way you are acting shows a lack of knowledge of what was meant to be etiquette in the forums. No, you too are supporting this guy's statement that you can reach level 71 by leeching.

In the long run, if people like you continue to support this guy's post on how to leech, I would generally foresee many players in games not helping and just trailing around like they have nothing better to do. This would cause many serious gamers like myself to leave out of disgust in the long term as we have spent cash and time in playing and enjoying this game. You are not making constructive thoughts when you and your guildmate post this thread and you are teaching more people how to annoy others in the game! =(
    I think it's wrong of you to twist his words when he's obviously not well versed in the English language. Jj is one of the nicest players I know in the game, so respect him. You keep telling the trolls to get off your back, but have you ever considered the fact that you may be trolling ATM?

Your hatred of NCT members blinds your logical judgement which I know is there, as I'm assure you're a very intelligent man.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I think it's wrong of you to twist his words when he's obviously not well versed in the English language. Jj is one of the nicest players I know in the game, so respect him. You keep telling the trolls to get off your back, but have you ever considered the fact that you may be trolling ATM?

Your hatred of NCT members blinds your logical judgement which I know is there, as I'm assure you're a very intelligent man.
    This thread is never about trolling N.C.T members on creating a 0kill 0 deaths. If you look closer at the second posts with pics, you will notice his skillsets aren't really helping any party he chanced upon in the first place.

Please recheck your thoughts on this thread Apollo. Encouraging others to make a 0 kills 0 deaths character may look like a good thing, but truly, it would indirectly lead to more leeches in the game, something undesirable to any games to begin with. Naver Cafe Team deserved my scolding because unlike many mature guilds I played with, the way they treat someone over a pixelated bow and now this matter that indirectly teaches others how to be a person to be shunned in most games they chanced upon made me lose respect for them.

Feel free to post any counter-arguments in here to protect your ego. You're welcome Apollo.