Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soooo... about those kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roflchopter View Post
    :O!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why do you think I whine about the dagger being a piece of crap so much. THAT WAS MAH WEAPON THEY MESSED WITH DAWG. I'm almost completely positive I had to be the first player to use the dagger and the last one to still rock it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    Why do you think I whine about the dagger being a piece of crap so much. THAT WAS MAH WEAPON THEY MESSED WITH DAWG. I'm almost completely positive I had to be the first player to use the dagger and the last one to still rock it.
    I use to roll dagger... even when evasion got nerfed daggers were still good and definately weren't OP... but now with 1.0-1.1 speed and 27-33 dmg their just meh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roflchopter View Post
    I use to roll dagger... even when evasion got nerfed daggers were still good and definately weren't OP... but now with 1.0-1.1 speed and 27-33 dmg their just meh...
    I found out about evasion the day it got nerfed. I got to use I for about half-an-hour. Most fun I ever had in PL . I just really wish they would lower the base damage and change the speed back. I hate slow weapons -_-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Take something into consideration. If I have 20,000 kills (regardless of what I killed or who killed with me) and I get (for example) a 200 coin discount on a 25 pot set, is this fair? Of course not. Because if I have 20,000 kills, I can obviously afford these necessities, more kills definitely net more money, so giving a discount on anything for this reason isn't a smart idea. -coughs and thinks of Health Care plan in different terms- no, just joking. But seriously, the LESS kills I have should make things cheaper for me. If you want to imply something like this, think more on terms of 'if I bought this item x amount of times then it would lower by x gold.' That's just my opinion.

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PvP View Post
    Take something into consideration. If I have 20,000 kills (regardless of what I killed or who killed with me) and I get (for example) a 200 coin discount on a 25 pot set, is this fair? Of course not. Because if I have 20,000 kills, I can obviously afford these necessities, more kills definitely net more money, so giving a discount on anything for this reason isn't a smart idea. -coughs and thinks of Health Care plan in different terms- no, just joking. But seriously, the LESS kills I have should make things cheaper for me. If you want to imply something like this, think more on terms of 'if I bought this item x amount of times then it would lower by x gold.' That's just my opinion.
    That also does not make sense since it penalises people who play for a long time.

I really dont see the need for a relation between kills and potions. Now, if we're talking about a discount for people who die alot, that makes more sense. rofl
    / oh hai~!
    /

IGN: Igglebob , Moondrake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Meh, archers would have the advantage considering they usually have the most kills compared to others.

But regardless, gold is gold. We can always get more by just farming low leveled dungeons I guess :P
    Vigor - Alterra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Splurd View Post
    That also does not make sense since it penalises people who play for a long time.

I really dont see the need for a relation between kills and potions. Now, if we're talking about a discount for people who die alot, that makes more sense. rofl
    Even if that we're taken into consideration, people would rack up deaths on purpose. Honestly, it is probably best to leave things the way they are. This is Pocket Legends not Walmart's discount aisle.

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

kills shouldn't be gained from killing low level mobs i totally hate this fact
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PvP View Post
    +1

I don't think anyone should get anything cheaper though, it should be the same across the board, and I have no doubts that Spacetime has no intention of changing this. The game shouldn't given preferential treatment to those who have lots of free time to spare and can endlessly play and loot through the game. Some of us actually have other things we have to do too and simply won't have as much time to play the game, but that doesn't mean we don't love the game just as much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I say leave the prices the same as they are right now. Based on the new gear they've added I'm guessing that higher level gear will go up in prices a lot to make it actually fall more in line with the amount of gold you have by the time you're level 30.