Quote Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
My eyes open quickly to the sound of a crash in my hallway. My body doesn't move but my eyes are looking left and right faster and daster. I hear foot steps walking toward my door, then stop. Suddenly my heart beats deeply, as i feel the pounds in my ears. It or what moves away from my door then infront of me but directly on the other side. I try to close my eyes but i just cant.
As this strange thing on the other side of me constantly paces back and forth i think to myself, "who is this what is going on?". Before i could ask anything else a big ugly, dead looking figure appears on my ceiling. My eyes follow it as it crab walks down to my face. "oh fxck" i think to myself. I feel my legs lift up into the air. *crack*. A sharp pain suddenly fills my body. My legs have been torn from my body! My ears start ringing, my eyes buldging, my heart pounding. That dark figure is near , snacking on my legs. Somehow i have to get out but how? Will i be eaten before i can escape? Lucky me, that thing is occupied. I manage to crawl slightly. But before i could move. I feel spikes, nails, something sharp strike my chest, gripping my heart sticking each sharp object inside it nd squeeze it dry. Before i could drift away into death, the thing eats my heart and shoves the rest in my mouth. The thing is me, but.. How? ......
Um, FIGURE? I said that word. You copied me. Lol kidding but some people relax just don't freak out if peoples ideas are kind of similar to yours. Just pm them saying how you feel. ^.^