Quote Originally Posted by HunterSLAYER View Post
Droid had 4 inch screen phones two years ago.
Just saying.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
True. I think the concept of Quality > Quantity is relevant in this situation. Sure Android has a ton of new features that never end. But I'd rather have features that work, rather than have an abundance of them. iPhone will still lead with its camera quality and retina display. I am not sure about processing speed though (although it will be nice). I also like Apple's lightning connector. Unlike androids, the charging port won't break so easily.

I also found a nice article on the A6 chip. http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/09...rm-cortex-a15/

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
How is it? Same old half-*** "new features" (should be called improvements IMO)....were those leaps too?

Faster processor, every phone that comes out should have a better processor than it's prodecessor, that's a given. Increased screen size, which like I said in the other thread, was predicted. It's about time apple got away from this gross 3.5 inch screen, and 4.0 is still small compared to a lot of phones out there. Slimmer, battery life, etc. All the basic stuff people expected. The camera's the same (they have apps for panorama, so I don't really care about that), they didn't add anything like Siri like the 4s did. Not a "huge leap" in the slightest. More of a predicted way for Apple to try and make more dough through a new product. 4G which was also an expectation, and it only took them 2 years (4G was released January 2010 iirc, could be wrong).

Sure, it's a step forward for Apple, but not "a huge leap" for smartphones in general. Apple used to be revolutionary. I don't wanna start another iOS vs Android debate, or argue whether apple is a futuristic ingenius company that revolutionizes electronics, or an evil company that makes the tiniest upgrades to make you empty your wallet faster than a single man at a strip club. All I'm saying is, it's nothing big, a huge leap to me would be a new iPhone that topples over almost every other phone on paper, not Apple barely catching up to other companies only to fall behind by the time this thing is released. Let's face it, if it didn't have the apple logo on the back, it wouldn't be such a big deal to people.
I'm just going to leave it at this. I think what everyone is "upset" about is the fact the iPhone 5 didn't have anything we didn't already know about from leaks and such.