Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
I don't know how much time you spent each day, but I did this. I made a kd engineer toon and just farmed all the low levels from lvl1-28. I made probably 20-22k credits because he never used any stim or power packs. This probably took me around 4 days to complete. But I did spend a good amount of time just grinding. So on average around 1 credit per kill, but on top of that at least 200 stims and powers.

Lets compare it to PL I could probably make a lot more money off of 21k kills. My bird has around 28k kills and probably around 1mil worth of gold. But lets not forget SL credits are worth much more than PL gold. Lets give a benefit of the doubt and divide the gold by 10 (due to the fact the most expensive items in PL are around 10m and the most expensive items in SL are around 1m give or take). Even then I would have more on PL.

So to put it into perspective, it is a lot harder to earn money on SL than any other legend game regardless of ratios. I'm not even sure how there are mils of credits in the game, besides someone buying all those credits to flood the market. Sorry if I'm a bit off topic, but as a newbie it is very hard to make credits despite the effort you put into it. In the end, pray for a vanity haha.
I understand where you are coming from fully.

Previously made a thread on this, and to work out an average, I went by StS's values. Meaning how much StS believe PL Guild is worth, and same for SL. Works out about what you have said above.

@OP, It's definitely a smart way of merching (: