Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming changes, the future of the game economy, and the removal luck

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i resurrect this thread to ask...

Are the percentages on the levels accurate? i have no reason to believe yay or nay, it just always bugged me that the numbers were so precise and DEVS seem to always be tweaking them behind the scenes (according to my shirt time in the forums). do the stats agree with the standard 2% pink drop rate?

and who cares how the DEVS change the game? as it has been said, there are ways to progress even without playing, i feel blessed to say I'm level 31 only because of allies. i also have earned and spent over 500k and I've played for just over a month. the game is great...i like that pinks are easily purchase-able so pvp is fair and vanities are still highly sought after...even the super ugly ones....(i can't believe people pay 50k for a grimacing gargoyle mask...especially when it was given to me for free)...

whatever you've done...DEVS....keep it up...it seems to be working and there is only a small vocal minority here on the forums. i talked with one guy in game who didn't even know about the forums. I'm sure i would find many more if i cared to chat. moreover, people are rarely coming to the forum JUST to praise...everyone knows complainers are far more vocal then content customers...
    Last edited by dbozam; 09-27-2012 at 12:07 AM.