Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Thanks Bod. Feel free to add more info though.

Today I'm going to the store to move my contacts and activate the new micro SIM. They refused last time when I was asking and didn't have it yet, but I called CS and was told the store shouldn't refuse. Other than that I've been using the thing on WiFi from the My Touch 4G the whole weekend and have my apps pretty much set up. I will move my SD card and side load the outside sources apps, too. Then I will put the old SD I replaced back into the old phone. Once they put the protectors on and I can take off the plastic it comes in, I'll be more or less done migrating. I will just need to finish Arel Wars 1 on the old phone before I migrate. At least Zenonia 2 let me migrate data between devices.

Oh yeah, there's still a couple Com2us games I need to migrate data for. Forgot those.

Wish me luck?
Psst. Root and titanium backup. No need to worry about game data then. Also, why have the store move your contacts? You didn't save them to your Google account? I hate letting them cotton headed ninny muggins that work at the store touch my device. They like to update stuff I don't want updated. Jerks.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*