Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blackstar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordRaid View Post
    Looks ridiculously good. Although I'm currently hooked on Pocket Legends, Blackstar seems as good, perhaps better, than PL :L
    same but blackstar looks like it will have much better graphics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Any more info on when/if this is coming out?

It looks like it could have such fluid gameplay, is exactly what I am looking for...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If they can use great graphix from Unreal 3 for iphone, I'm pretty sure they can use this. Not that it doesn't have great graphix. Just not as much detail. Phones are the future on online gaming. I would pay $20 for this game on my Samsung Epic 4G. Also have the store like PL, but no weapons/armor or gold to buy. Color changes for armor would be great. I have been looking to this game for a long time. I so want more info on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope they also lean from nine pound studios who make Xenome on how to make an open world for phone games. They do small map areas that load as you near them. Thought that was a great way to do it. Just my 2 cents.

[Lt] Shiny

w. O. A. H.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation looks good

Quote Originally Posted by [Lt] Shiny View Post
    w. O. A. H.
    this game looks incredible but its graphix look to good for ipod and if it is then i really home all devices can use it not just the newest apple products because i have a 3rd generation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for opod plzz and if anyone knows a link to get more information on this game please post a link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is it available for htc desire i can't find it on market

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So everyone knows, this is in dev for PC. And yes, S.T.S. is using the procedes from pl to fund it. This directly from the devs when I raised hell about PL. In all honesty this game would suck on anything else but PC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it is in development for ios and android
    http://www2.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Vari...ws.asp?c=27999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGryphon View Post
    So everyone knows, this is in dev for PC. And yes, S.T.S. is using the procedes from pl to fund it. This directly from the devs when I raised hell about PL. In all honesty this game would suck on anything else but PC.
    If they release it for pc ( which I'm sure they will, along with PL, just not yet), the only reason people would spend their time playing this instead of, I dunno, WOW, or Starcraft, is because it will be free. And even then, if they make it a touch device style game, it's not going to be as good as all of the other free mmos out there, unless they invent magic that can alter the Internet. I could be wrong, that's just my opinion for making it on pc though. I will play it once I get a new smartphone, considering mine is banned -.-
    Speaking of, doesn't everyone deserve a second chance STS? I mean, I put my heart into PL, and I invested my hard earned money into it to help you guys out. I was going through a rough patch in my life, I had to try and make some money. I'm not sure if any of you know what it's like to go through what I have or not (moving from state-to-state with hardly any money because I can't find a job, trying to find decent work) considering I'm sure all of you are pretty damn comfy being fortunate and all with your surplus of money, but life isn't easy for some of us. I had to make sacrifices to get where I'm at now. I'm slowly turning around finally. But enough sob stories. Can I at least be able to play blackstar with my old character names and all that? I'm not sure how it works, but I know banned from one, banned from all. I don't think that's fair to some people.
    - Lv55 Archer | - Lv55 Strength Tank | - Lv 55 Pvp Pally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Star Legends and Pocket Legends have become a foundation for this amazing game. It would be a shame to see your amazing work go to waste. I really enjoy the games you've all created and hope to see this one out in the future as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its out now on android quick go and buy it now wait its free lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice looks great better than star legends is this pc cause that's what it was supost to be so does it release as a pc or app cause I want on my iPod 4g that game and be one of the fist highest level and I'll be an archer or operator