Quote Originally Posted by connerlee12 View Post
now at lv76 cap its been like 4-5 elite caps, so any1 with the 3 piece elite vanity ring shuld havve 300k+ kills if they didnt use elix
but nooo since elixir is now a huge part of game, (u cannot deny it at all)

Now wherever I look i see a bunch of people with only like 30k kills or less that r elite cap and they have thrash on 24/7
this is just sad man
i also see a bunch of people with 100k+ kills, and thyere on elix and they don't even have 2 piece elite vanity= they just spam magic castle 4 exp and stuff n get lots of kills

i srsly strating 2 think elixirs r becoming a part of the game- for the worse

itll be only soon when we have lv100 cap and we have playes who got to elite cap with enable xp gain and have only 40k kills

so wat r ur opinons
do u like what these leixir r doing?
i know there r also beneifical parts but seriously this enable xp gain should just let u get xp n not kills
so ppl can actually c how much kills they rly got insted of wat they pay plat4
This is not even close to being true. To earn 100xp with no elix. You only need 80000 kills with a full party (this is not even counting the red and yellow threat level bonus you get for being slightly lower level. So you would only get 15000 kills to get 100k xp when you divide the kills amongst five ppl in your group.

If someone in your party is on daily, blessing or regular elix they will steal those kills from you.

Also different classes earn kills at different rates. A str bear earns way fewer kills than a dex bird.

Also enable xp doesn't reduce your kill count cuz you get kills when u r on xp anywhere elix. People usually get MORE kills because of it.