Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I keep getting yelled at for killing the Headmistress *rolls eyes*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I don't understand the witch thing. It's like boxes in SL. Sine when we're drops based on things you do before you kill the boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I rush to boss killing all mobs. Don't have speed elixer? Tough luck, I go fast.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avelynia:831272
    I keep getting yelled at for killing the Headmistress *rolls eyes*
    Y u kil misterez?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mage till the end View Post
    I rush to boss killing all mobs. Don't have speed elixer? Tough luck, I go fast.
    I follow and leach pinks

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I do give props to zorthan & ffa. They both have waited for me to catchup.a.bit and I didnt even ask. Nice players like this make it still worth wild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Y u kil misterez?
    I'm still confused about that too Lolz. Kill or not? I don't mind either way but I swear when ppl say don't kill witch/mistress, somebody always does!! They just run over her.

Did you hear that some were saying Sam said that not killing witch helps drop rate? I looked around for that on forums but didn't see it anywhere. I'm thinking somebody just made that up too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaveleia View Post
    I'm still confused about that too Lolz. Kill or not? I don't mind either way but I swear when ppl say don't kill witch/mistress, somebody always does!! They just run over her.

Did you hear that some were saying Sam said that not killing witch helps drop rate? I looked around for that on forums but didn't see it anywhere. I'm thinking somebody just made that up too.
    Exactly, it's not true. Drops are completely random.

----------------------------------
    Sent Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I'm getting tired of people hanging around and not moving, or joining the game late, and then asking me to wait while I got my 40-plat-per-hour shamus elixir. I wanna just farm fast and not wait at the end. I would make a private game if I could, but I can't, so if you're in my game you better move fast and not join late or you will miss out. Sorry if that is harsh, but that's how it is. I do kill all the mobs along the way, so if you're a lower level player, all you gotta do is run to the end and get a free drop. Is that too hard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Thats why you should be able to host the Halloween map. If you have completed all the Halloween quests, you cannot get back to the cemetery road.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post
    Thats why you should be able to host the Halloween map. If you have completed all the Halloween quests, you cannot get back to the cemetery road.
    you can go to join game and do ALL GAMES and in the game box type pumpkin king and u will have access

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I'm getting tired of people hanging around and not moving, or joining the game late, and then asking me to wait while I got my 40-plat-per-hour shamus elixir. I wanna just farm fast and not wait at the end. I would make a private game if I could, but I can't, so if you're in my game you better move fast and not join late or you will miss out. Sorry if that is harsh, but that's how it is. I do kill all the mobs along the way, so if you're a lower level player, all you gotta do is run to the end and get a free drop. Is that too hard?
    I'm getting tired of exactly what ur saying. First of all, to the high level players come to low level dungeons, GO FARM YOUR OWN LEVEL!! or if you really want low level drops make a twink simple as. High levels shouldn't invade our playing areas with their speed elixers and rush to boss and kill, other L10 non elixird people will miss out on drops meant for them cuz of ignorant high levels. After running about 5 runs on my L75 I knew it wasn't right to do that to others so I made a L14 Mage twink.

You guys can't just come to other places and say 'too bad I'm elixird you're not'. I don't mind the "u join late u miss out" but what really ticks me off is when high lvls and low lvls start at the same time, and the higher lvl has a thrasher they could just hit n run for the boss whilst the non elixird L10's will trail way behind miss all loot. MAKE A TWINK.

This post is general not towards you just quoted my point.
    Last edited by Bless; 10-29-2012 at 03:02 AM.
    Credits to Iady

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My experience on the Halloween maps has actually been the opposite. My lvl 51 mage joins a bunch of lower lvls and all the lower lvls keep running off and getting themselves killed. I'm always happy to stay close to them, go through the dungeon slowly and heal them along the way. I even give them the lower lvl loot I receive. But when they all run ahead and in different directions it's hard to keep them all healed and then I'm left having to go and revive them all :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Just wair till high lvl is at boss and leave the room.
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    you can go to join game and do ALL GAMES and in the game box type pumpkin king and u will have access

I'm getting tired of exactly what ur saying. First of all, to the high level players come to low level dungeons, GO FARM YOUR OWN LEVEL!! or if you really want low level drops make a twink simple as. High levels shouldn't invade our playing areas with their speed elixers and rush to boss and kill, other L10 non elixird people will miss out on drops meant for them cuz of ignorant high levels. After running about 5 runs on my L75 I knew it wasn't right to do that to others so I made a L14 Mage twink.

You guys can't just come to other places and say 'too bad I'm elixird you're not'. I don't mind the "u join late u miss out" but what really ticks me off is when high lvls and low lvls start at the same time, and the higher lvl has a thrasher they could just hit n run for the boss whilst the non elixird L10's will trail way behind miss all loot. MAKE A TWINK.
    I also made a new character and after running the map throughout the day, it was the same 3 high levels that kept rushing to boss. Beyond rude, imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

OMG. I don't know how many times yesterday people joined late and said "wait". I've changed my mind on this. I don't wait for people anymore. Its gotten out of hand. I don't even ask people to wait. If I join and there are fewer than half the mobs, I join a different map.

On another note, something I'm finding very annoying are the people that just run through all the mobs to the boss, causing them all to reset. I joined a game with 3 people sitting in the boss spawn room and more than 30 mobs remaining. So I just hung out with the other guy (don't remember the name) at the entrance. Those three were getting so mad we wouldn't clear the other mobs. It was actually pretty funny now that I think about it.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Hosting games will lead to booting problems people booting when boss spawns and etc. Hosting would be bad idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesius View Post
    Hosting games will lead to booting problems people booting when boss spawns and etc. Hosting would be bad idea
    Just need to enforce level restrictions problem solved
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post

This post is general not towards you just quoted my point.
    I do take this into consideration. I understand that not everyone has a speed elixir, and I do wait to a certain point but if you joined the game half way through and it's going to take 2 full minutes for your to take your time and walk to the end, too bad. If you started at the same time as me, or even slightly after, I will wait for you.

As for making a lower level twink, that would slow me down just as much. The whole idea is to spend a lot of plat on elixir and then work fast so you don't waste your plat. In order for it to be worth spending the plat on the shamus, you have to get through the dungeon fast.