Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A word from the devs on this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

L20s gets L30 drops when they are in the wrong zone. Zones go 20-29, 30-39 etc.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzid View Post
    This is actually a problem for you guys? Lol Oh no, a free drop every once in a while!!

I join whatever game is open and nearest the top, I don't care about the level. Ill wait at the boss unless there's someone that joined late or has no idea where they are.

There is absolutely no good reason to change this.

@ninjaduck it spawns on 7.
    Didn't you just post on another thread about "reading comprehension?" You admit on waiting (which still doesn't make sense for to wait on the low levels to do the work), the point of the thread is geared for those who DON'T wait.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Ninja, if you leave 5 (headmistress and her four headless skeletons), you can run past the last two and get in the room when King spawns.

The last two will follow you in.
    The last two?
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

The last two from the hallway outside King's room. Sorry I was unclear.

If there is a high level waiting in King's room and you clear mobs down to 7, run to King's room. They will follow (unless 5 were left at Headmisrtess room, in which case only two will follow).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Didn't you just post on another thread about "reading comprehension?" You admit on waiting (which still doesn't make sense for to wait on the low levels to do the work), the point of the thread is geared for those who DON'T wait.
    Read it again. I said I'd wait so long as they didn't just join or get lost.

When I say ill wait I mean when there's 7 enemies left and the boss has spawned, not rushing to the room waitin for lvl 10's to clear the map.

The simple solution to this is to pick the games you join more carefully, check the # of players in the game and the highest level. It isn't the devs job to cater the game specifically to anyone's needs.

What's the alternative? Require each player to make 7-8 toons to be able to get different level drops?

It doesn't even matter what the devs do anymore, nothing is ever up to par and there is constant ridicule. Just play the damn game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

When I say ill wait I mean when there's 7 enemies left and the boss has spawned, not rushing to the room waitin for lvl 10's to clear the map.

The simple solution to this is to pick the games you join more carefully, check the # of players in the game and the highest level. It isn't the devs job to cater the game specifically to anyone's needs.

What's the alternative? Require each player to make 7-8 toons to be able to get different level drops?

It doesn't even matter what the devs do anymore, nothing is ever up to par and there is constant ridicule. Just play the damn game.
    I host my own, so dont come to me with this crap. Dont insult my intelligence with your quick fix solutions, In telling you there is nothing I can do but leave, and I shouldnt have to when I host. Even when I do leave, they will still screw over some other noobie who kills all the monsters just so the high level can 2 hit the boss. I cant keep up with +30% speed, and if I could Id still have to sit by the boss with the high level. Which leads right back to some other noobie killing the monsters and not getting a drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post

I host my own, so dont come to me with this crap. Dont insult my intelligence with your quick fix solutions, In telling you there is nothing I can do but leave, and I shouldnt have to when I host. Even when I do leave, they will still screw over some other noobie who kills all the monsters just so the high level can 2 hit the boss. I cant keep up with +30% speed, and if I could Id still have to sit by the boss with the high level. Which leads right back to some other noobie killing the monsters and not getting a drop.
    First world problems eh buddy?
    LVL 75 SUPERDEXME... LVL 62 XXSNIPESHOWXX... LVL 37 SUPERTWINKME Lvl 15 VBC
    PROUD GUILD MASTER OF MASS FARMING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post

Plenty of us have multiple farming toons. To me dropping some blessing plat on a farmer is far better than watching some magic castle breed 70+ run to the end of the map. Buy one less thrasher there is your plat to make farmers
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Use pvp map idea. i.e. in a level 20-29 game, you can only join if you're from level 15-35. Something like that.
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superdexme View Post
    First world problems eh buddy?
    Not exactly. That meme is about laziness, stupidity and chance happenings that arent that bad. This is just the intentional rudeness of others.