67 Posts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain:837454
    My experience trying to sell something outside of the CS:

1.) I ask a reasonable amount for the item, always a decent amount lower than what it's selling for in CS.
    2.) A million people offer practically nothing to buy it, like if it's an item worth 1m, they'll offer 100k or less.
    3.) When I decline and try to negotiate, they either say "no thanks" and scurry off or pathetically try to convince me that my 1m item is somehow worth 100k.
    4.) Repeat steps 1-3 for about an hour before I ragequit and just list it in the CS, and usually sell it for more than I was asking for outside the CS anyway.
    Lolol

I hate when people pm u askin if u wana buy soemthin and then u go how much an they say offer, y would i offer, they asked me first lol.

OR

I also hate the no thanks reply, sometimes i wanna strangle the person, especially when they say offer then u say , an they say no thanks, I HATE THAT!

OR

When u ask how much u want , an they say r more then cs prices or like 2k below cs!

Say void armor is 75k in cs an u ask how much they sellin for an they say no im sellin 100k, im like why would i buy yurs if i can get cheaper in cs and they say ok then go by that one, then im like ,YOU PMD ME ASKIN IF I WANTED TO BUY YURS!

LOL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LwMark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    uber rare vanity, sell it on forums...
    I see what u did there lol
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Lolol

I hate when people pm u askin if u wana buy soemthin and then u go how much an they say offer, y would i offer, they asked me first lol.

OR

I also hate the no thanks reply, sometimes i wanna strangle the person, especially when they say offer then u say , an they say no thanks, I HATE THAT!

OR

When u ask how much u want , an they say r more then cs prices or like 2k below cs!

Say void armor is 75k in cs an u ask how much they sellin for an they say no im sellin 100k, im like why would i buy yurs if i can get cheaper in cs and they say ok then go by that one, then im like ,YOU PMD ME ASKIN IF I WANTED TO BUY YURS!

LOL
    I feel the same way!!!!
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

If it didn't cost money to put items in the cs, there would be huge inflation on the prices due to the increase in gold floating around. A ton of money is taken out of the economy from putting items in the cs. People would also put items in overpriced so I think the current cs is fine as it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    I think they should raise it honestly
    More people would do spam trades for cheap an i would make more money

Jk, prices are fine
    Lol raise prices :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Lol