Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Its UnFair For the one new to lv caps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    STS explicitly said the angel sets were a one-time only gift given to individuals who met certain requirements. No one was told beforehand.
    Just like the free level 65 characters
    The point was to give a thank you gift not a bribe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Tough luck man

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    What's your purpose in continuing to troll particular individuals in the community?
    Quite frankly "mr forum police" i happen to stick up for those being lashed out by "individuals" who think they own the internet forums. Its like walking on egg shells with some of you guardians who think you can run around with your chest high and critizize what other people do, that arent in your group of friends.

Not knowing dxdark mistakingly wrote hump, someone automatically assumed he was bumping the thread. therefore in a rage he responded to him in what i considered a distasteful manner causing himself to bump the thread as well. which in turn created the same problem in which he critized his victim for. therefore i replied with my response. Crim i know you feel the need to be mr forum police and make the internet world a better place with your minions but you should try Going outside once in a while. you will get much more respect being an actual cop than a fantasy internet world forum police.

As a tip crim, you should look at the totality of the circumstances rather then just lash out on somebody. Commen sense and respect go a long way. hope that helps you in life and good luck with your internet career.
    Last edited by Seminole; 11-02-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

U gotta have either
    Crown of persistence
    Nuri shield, i dont know wut its called
    Mt fang armor
    Monarch helm
    New lvl cap helm

You must jave 2-3 of these to get a ring, the angel set was kindof like promotional
    Leiekueboz~~Level INFINITY Mage
    MEOW
    Theomigudness<Smile>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Life is never fair. Take it or leave it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    STS explicitly said the angel sets were a one-time only gift given to individuals who met certain requirements. No one was told beforehand. It was out of the blue. It was intended as a reward for longtime players. If you keep playing, it's possible they may do something similar again in the future. They're not going to give out a new special set to everyone at every cap. Did you really think that would happen?
    This is the very reason I re-activate my PL account been a member since early 2011 but stopped mid-year to my surpise I received Angel sets in 2012 so I gaved it another shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    Quite frankly "mr forum police" i happen to stick up for those being lashed out by "individuals" who think they own the internet forums. Its like walking on egg shells with some of you guardians who think you can run around with your chest high and critizize what other people do, that arent in your group of friends.

Not knowing dxdark mistakingly wrote hump, someone automatically assumed he was bumping the thread. therefore in a rage he responded to him in what i considered a distasteful manner causing himself to bump the thread as well. which in turn created the same problem in which he critized his victim for. therefore i replied with my response. Crim i know you feel the need to be mr forum police and make the internet world a better place with your minions but you should try Going outside once in a while. you will get much more respect being an actual cop than a fantasy internet world forum police.

As a tip crim, you should look at the totality of the circumstances rather then just lash out on somebody. Commen sense and respect go a long way. hope that helps you in life and good luck with your internet career.
    Actually, Im not in Crims "group" at all and he doesnt accuse me of trolling. All dark did was say "hump" which sounds like an immature way to bump a thread. Even if Mystical was wrong and he meant to say humm, which is very unlikely, dark still made an unconstructive post and accomplished absolutely nothing other than +1ing his post count and bumping the thread. Mystical actually had something to say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    What's your purpose in continuing to troll particular individuals in the community?

I'm not trying to butt in however your two posts are bumping the thread too as they're nothing to do with the topic...

On topic: Sts made the elite rings to solve the problem. Just grind to 76 and u get your ring.
    Last edited by Bless; 11-03-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

So you're obviously upset you've been left out of whatever group you think crims in, so you decides to go the personal attack route.

Common sense, and respect are obviously not your strong suit, since you practice neither.

I guess in the ~10 minutes it took you to write this grammatical masterpiece, it never once hit you that you're being a hypocritical wise-guy (not the word I want to use, but forums... So) contradicting your entire post before you even finished writing it.

You've probably been outside too much, maybe try reading a book kid. It can't hurt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I think he gets the point -__-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mage till the end View Post
    I think he gets the point -__-
    I said somethin first. The others are just my entourage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    I said somethin first. The others are just my entourage.
    Where's a rolling eyes smiley when you need one, damn iPhone.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzid View Post
    So you're obviously upset you've been left out of whatever group you think crims in, so you decides to go the personal attack route.

Common sense, and respect are obviously not your strong suit, since you practice neither.

I guess in the ~10 minutes it took you to write this grammatical masterpiece, it never once hit you that you're being a hypocritical wise-guy (not the word I want to use, but forums... So) contradicting your entire post before you even finished writing it.

You've probably been outside too much, maybe try reading a book kid. It can't hurt.
    Hypocritical? I explained myself quite clearly. My point isnt about thread bumping genius lol. By your logic, you are being hypocritical as well since you are bumping the thread. Try reading my post before you speak.I gurantee as you sit nice and comfortable behind your screen, if you ever said the "word" you wanted to say to my face, you would be missing all your teeth by the time you were done speaking. Of course this is the internet and i dont like saying stuff i cant back up, but i bet you that you never had a piece of anything in your life and you never much less threw a punch at anyone in your life. I can almost assure you are a 150 pound scrawny little brat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hypocritical? I explained myself quite clearly. My point isnt about thread bumping genius lol. By your logic, you are being hypocritical as well since you are bumping the thread. Try reading my post before you speak.I gurantee as you sit nice and comfortable behind your screen, if you ever said the "word" you wanted to say to my face, you would be missing all your teeth by the time you were done speaking. Of course this is the internet and i dont like saying stuff i cant back up, but i bet you that you never had a piece of anything in your life and you never much less threw a punch at anyone in your life. I can almost assure you are a 150 pound scrawny little brat.
    I feel like you need to look up the definition for hypocrite, and while you're at it check out what a contradiction is as well.

Big tough guy eh? Take your own advice.

You're a joke, and stupid to boot. You're gonna have a rough life kid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Inb4 u know the rest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Trying to get this back on track before it gets locked:

I missed the Crown of Persistence because A) I stopped playing for a couple of months and B) because I was such a newbie that I didn't even know that there WAS such a thing as a cap vanity. So, when I came back I just played my mage and didn't worry about trying to reach cap. It was only after I was half way to the Nuri cap that I realized what I had missed out on. BUT that was MY FAULT for not being better informed.

There are now cap vanities for each new cap and it's your option to earn them or not. I have players in my guild that don't want to be bothered with the grind to cap. Just make the 76 cap and you will have 2 vanities and will be able to get the first of the rings. Then when the cap is 81 you can earn your 2nd ring for having 3 vanities.

Yeah it's a disappointment that you don't have what you wanted. I know how you feel. I'll always know that I Could have had the COP IF I had just known about it. But I don't let it ruin my game experience. I have made great friends and I'm the master of a Wonderful guild. I just enjoy the game and have fun with my friends and guildies.
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shellkaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

ugh..... It was level 66 or spend $50 for Angel sets. If you missed it, you missed it. Be patient for the next reward.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzid View Post
    I feel like you need to look up the definition for hypocrite, and while you're at it check out what a contradiction is as well.

Big tough guy eh? Take your own advice.

You're a joke, and stupid to boot. You're gonna have a rough life kid.
    Agree to Disagree.

Anyways, anyone else notice the lack of level 76s compared to level 71s and 66s back then? I may be wrong but their seems to be alot less motivation this time around. Alot less people leveling to 76.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com