Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
You know I respect the hell out of your opinion. But, I disagree with you on this one.

1. I don't know what the prices will do, but I do know that anyone that wants it can get it very easily. Legal, or not. IMO, the ppl that choose to smoke will. I don't think making it legal means there will be tons of new smokers.

2. Its not addictive. I was a chronic user (pun intended) for almost a decade. I had to stop to get my job, and haven't done it since. No withdrawals, moodswings, or headaches. If I go a day without cigarettes, I get all those symptoms.

3. Is there any data to back that up? I'm not disagreeing, just never heard that. Is there any cases of emphysema, or lung cancer from only smoking marijuana?

Ever just make stuff up? Where did you hear that?
I'll post some stuff later. On my phone now. But in short: It does have addicting chemicals and also contains carcinogens like tobacco. But people get more addicted to the "feeling" than the actual drug. It is kinda like sex addicts: No addicting agent but offenders are addicted to the feeling.

By the way, before some begin to judge any if us for our opinions, I want it to be clear that I can disagree with things without disliking the person. I am out of this the first time someone loses control.