Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of suggestions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joesmo View Post
    Inbetween game and life
    This is a game for the iphone, ipad and ipod touch. So this game should be made to cater to the iphone, ipad and ipod touch. What I mean by this is when I get a text on my iphone I cant A. read and it and wish I could reply but can`t because im in the middle of a grinding or B. leave the game reply, start the game up again and then start a new game. Both are rather irratating. This also applies to music. I`m listening to my own music while playing and after a while decide to change the song but OH yeah wait I can`t do that with out leaving the game. So an easy way to leave and comeback to your game would be greatly appreciated. Would make the game so much more enjoyable. Just like a minute to leave and come back to your current level would improve this game just that much more.

Hopefully I dont get to many TLDR`s
    Thanks for reading.

tl;dr.

cough kidding.

Firstly, if your ipod is playing, and you need to change song, you can double tap the home button and it should open the ipod controls (without exiting your game)

Secondly, the reply sms thing, you can get around it with several methods that require jailbreaking your iPhone (backgrounder, reply anywhere). But its not a Pocket Legends issue, its a issue with the phone it self.

Auto Attack Issues
    Maybe it`s just me but there seems to be a few issues with the auto attack. First of all there needs to be a better system. I`m fighting in a mob and have to be watching my health but i also have to be watching if I`m still attacking. As these two things are in opposite sides of the screen it become slightly difficult to contiusly watch both. This probably a rather big problem for the Ipad but I dont actually know for sure. If your laughing right now saying the screens tiny, how could you possibly not watch both at once. Go find a mob and try! It`s harder then it sounds.
    Secondly I find that often the auto attack button just doesn`t work. I press it, the dotted line shows my the track to my target but I don`t move. Whether this is to do obstacles of some sort in the way I don`t know but it can be rather annoying with wasting buff times.
    The last problem is when I press my attack button while on auto attack it often takes a few mili seconds to long respond so I press it again. This in turn leaves me not attacking at all. This I think could very well be due to my lack of patience but I thought I`d bring it up anyway.
    Um. I honestly dont find the juggling of attacking, watching my health, and my skill cooldowns that hard. And you can always turn off auto attack, and just continuously tap the attack button.
    As for the auto atttack lag, I think it has to due with your connection with the server. I have experienced it as well,
    Last edited by Splurd; 04-28-2010 at 08:02 PM.
    / oh hai~!
    /

IGN: Igglebob , Moondrake