Quote Originally Posted by xmanxx View Post
I wasnt that good in l20 but at that time there was many rushers beside i was farming pve kills wasnt pvping much till 25+ if u wont believe me there is some ppl ik them since that lvl u can ask mindkiller.uzi.spin.even laf when he were lvling his val he saw me and there is a guy in fashion police i dont remember his name but he also saw me
I dont take it as real quit this drama in here if u ask all the ppl in cap 41 i use to pvp 24/7 ofc if i saw rushers or any mate or bros call me to help i help
But i have noticed that u call othere ppl farmers but some of u do...so plz quit the drama!!
If you would've PvPed at any Twink level, I would've remembered you. I don't really care who knows what, who saw you do what, or whatever. It was just a discussion until you called it drama. If you have such a big problem, then pm me, but drop the "drama" on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by xmanxx View Post
Well if am not good ppl wouldn't list me when ppl see a person better than them they wont admit
All the pros ik aren't in LB too if i kept farming i would hit the top thought but thank god i have quited befor its to late
Javi i remenber once u hide ur stat and when u show again was like 1.5k more what u call that?earn?

I had my stats hidden for a month, and that's because I had hit 1k deaths. I had finally got over 4k kills so I ungodly my stats. Unlike the farmers, I got my kIlls legit. Yes I call that earning my kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
Aww man, I was pretty decent before I quit, lol.
Oh hey Eba, Wb. You were decent before you quit? I remember someone telling me that, but they never told me what level. Twinks or endgame?