Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Challenging you to 1v1 match

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Lock requested.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbsolutePally For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    Seriously guys. Outsock is just aweful at PvP and with a ratio that is approximatly at 1:10 or worse he and the rest of the PvP community should be well aware of that fact. Nothing needs to be proven.
    All he wants is attention and from the way his nonsense bragging threads are blowing up you seem to like giving him some. If you are as annoyed by these threads as I am just stop posting in them...
    Shouldn't be our problem that this guy obviously has never had any social contact in real life. Sad person.
    Im actually quite well known and the ladies dig me at school. I'm referred to as one of the "Cool kids". I just have alot of free time on some weekends and play pocket legends on that time. And If I do have alot of social contact I'm not anti social if I was I wouldnt have a hot chick as my gf. I'm not outsock I'm outsoc and my main is ephesius. If you remember poccolus thats my first char from a couple months ago when I was new and started pvp at 66 cap. If it really annoys people that I say that I am the best pvper in pocket legends then to bad because nothing against the tos against bragging. People simply turned my nice competition into a troll thread, so if it gets locked its there fault and not mines

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbabybugszx View Post
    I agree that your a gamefreak because you have no life, but if you really were the best then you would the best at all the other pvp caps. 1-10, 15-20, 20-25, 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50, 50-55,55-60,60-65, 65-70, 70-75(76). If you were the "best" at all those level caps then i will be convinced. But you dont so... stfu
    Actually I said im the best endgame pvper, and Im the best level 30 pvper I should point out. I can be the best in any twink cap if I wanted to but I havent tried all of them just 30 and endgame. People don't know who my 30 is and looks up to me and I'm called a pro there. Not so much at endgame because people have big egos and can't admit that I have alot of skill. Sure won't be making another challenge thread because of all the trolls on forums but until this is closed im still accepting all challenges

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesius View Post
    Im actually quite well known and the ladies dig me at school. I'm referred to as one of the "Cool kids". I just have alot of free time on some weekends and play pocket legends on that time. And If I do have alot of social contact I'm not anti social if I was I wouldnt have a hot chick as my gf. I'm not outsock I'm outsoc and my main is ephesius. If you remember poccolus thats my first char from a couple months ago when I was new and started pvp at 66 cap. If it really annoys p
    eople that I say that I am the best pvper in pocket legends then to bad because nothing against the tos against bragging. People simply turned my nice competition into a troll thread, so if it gets locked its there fault and not mines
    Look bro your not the best. I bet alot of people can beat you! And how are you gonna say crap when you already have such a big EGO. You can't say anything. Face it you get owned easy. Game over, get a life, and dont say ur good when ur a piece of crap.
    ( yes I know this is non-constructive and im sorry devs but this guy has such a big ego when he sucks. - and I know that isnt constructive either.. And im sorry but I cant take these noobs that have such a big EGO )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Guys you have to realize that there is worthless scum out there that enjoy this kind of hateful attention. He was banned from the forums before and it obviously didnt teach him the lesson it should have. Dont feed the trolls. For anyone yet to catch this, a not so well known but effective troll method is to call others a troll while trolling, notice he does it many times in this thread. I wouldnt be surprised if STS took more serious action than a forum ban this time, but who knows. The important thing is is that people see how obvious of a troll he is and just ignore/report him. If you see him in game, rush and team him. Thats what we did in low level before forg bows came around and it pretty effectively kept out anyone we didnt like. GL all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Im sure you use forgo bows at 30 so your still a noob. & your not the best at endgame because you already lost to two pro pvpers.

Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesius:876044
    Quote Originally Posted by xbabybugszx View Post
    I agree that your a gamefreak because you have no life, but if you really were the best then you would the best at all the other pvp caps. 1-10, 15-20, 20-25, 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50, 50-55,55-60,60-65, 65-70, 70-75(76). If you were the "best" at all those level caps then i will be convinced. But you dont so... stfu
    Actually I said im the best endgame pvper, and Im the best level 30 pvper I should point out. I can be the best in any twink cap if I wanted to but I havent tried all of them just 30 and endgame. People don't know who my 30 is and looks up to me and I'm called a pro there. Not so much at endgame because people have big egos and can't admit that I have alot of skill. Sure won't be making another challenge thread because of all the trolls on forums but until this is closed im still accepting all challenges
    lmao and you think we endgame PvP players have a big ego?...

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Guys... He is one of the "Cool Kids." 'Nuff said.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontider View Post
    guys... He is one of the "cool kids." 'nuff said.
    lolololololol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saool:876074
    [lmao and you think we endgame PvP players have a big ego?...
    Pffft, we all know you have a big ego Sao, that's why we love you ^_^

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

someone needs attention

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

It is just sad tbh.

I do not know if he is actually a great troll.

If he isn't he is either a bully or bullied. That type of extra large usage of self-defences clearly shows his immaturity and fragileness as he doesn't accept the fact that he is a bad PvPer as he has decided to be the best there is. Either he doesn't approve the fact 'cause he is a "cool kid" and cool kids are best at everything. Or he is being bullied down and he has decided to be the biggest,the best, etc since he is missing those things in real life.

If u are a "cool kid" then welcome to the real world out from ur little plastic bubble and holding hands with ur oh so amazing girlie. U r nothing in the real world.

If u are being bullied... Talk to someone about it. It helps to solve the situation and makes u realize there are people who actually care for u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:876093
    Quote Originally Posted by saool:876074
    [lmao and you think we endgame PvP players have a big ego?...
    Pffft, we all know you have a big ego Sao, that's why we love you ^_^
    lmao that's besides the point... XD

Edit: aw I love you guys too! <3

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Can someone tell me what I'm doing that is against the tos? If I'm trolling idk how or you have some other definition of trolling. I simply wanted to challenge the best thats no thing to ban me over. I'm careful with what I say I'm not telling others to "Stfu" or calling them a noob, <<<< That I think is trolling not nice things to say. If anyone deserves infractions its you guys if you didnt want to challenge me in endgame pvp didnt have to post here-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesius:876114
    Can someone tell me what I'm doing that is against the tos? If I'm trolling idk how or you have some other definition of trolling. I simply wanted to challenge the best thats no thing to ban me over. I'm careful with what I say I'm not telling others to "Stfu" or calling them a noob, <<<< That I think is trolling not nice things to say. If anyone deserves infractions its you guys if you didnt want to challenge me in endgame pvp didnt have to post here-.-
    Ur such a naab if u wanna pvp the best in PL then why do u call urself the best? Ur on my wors 10 playas
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yea uh thread closed I don't want to be banned for what I dont know what Im doing wrong. I see know where Saying you the best is against tos. But since yich said I would get banned for Trolling which im not im challegening others to pvp matches in the "PVP" section. But since Im man enough I won't post that I'm the best pvper ever since it obviously seems to annoy people, so sorry for the inconvience gbye.

Ps. Yes I do use forgotten bow in pvp, using a forgotten bow doesnt mean that you are good. Its very hard or even impossible to beat a bear or mage with a talon or shivering ice bow I tried, and going str to use a sword uh no, and I wouldnt use a sword because swords are for bears.

And @Yich no I dont like this kind of mean attention, and didnt know people would troll all over my thread like this but ohwell thread closed thanks ppl ( Sacarsm )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

i dont even know what to say... if you arent looking for attention then just stay off the forums
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed. Everyone please play nice.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com