Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elite Chests......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Elite Chests......

I really don't get this If you run for 4 and a half hours constant elite jarl village runs you would think you would get something good... But no... I ran for 4 and a half hours got only 13 chests.... 2 gold 6silver 7 copper. Nothing in the golds just greens.... Then the silvers give me 2 2-3k pinks and a ton or purples... Copper greens and purples like normal. Are silver chests better than gold or am i just unlucky??

ran for another 3 and a half grand total of 8 hours maybe a total of 20-30 chests in 8 hours and got only a total of 3 pinks.... Pisses me off..
    Last edited by Deadbite; 12-09-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadbite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

ur lcky to get gold chest atleast. i hav been farming elite jarl for a week (1-2hrs daily) nd got around 8-10 copper chest nd 0 silver nd 0 gold. also no pinks eveb from elite copper lol. cheeer man. u got gold nd silver chesr. bt m more unlcky then u :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I got 15 chests yesterday in just 1 hour of farming. :-)
    4 gold, 3 silver, and 8 copper. :-)

*oh yeah, I had the special 1 hour elixir on for luck. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I got 4 elite coppers in a row, then nothing from the next 20 jarls. And 12 useless greens from the chests, obviously it's all about luck and you shouldn't get everything in a few hours anyway. In online video games, more effort doesn't always mean more results.
    Tuik - Rogue
    Pululu - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You believe you got nothing with 40+ elite chest? I believe.

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Farmed for 8 hours total... 3 pinks abut 20-30 chests 2 worthless pinks and one that sells for 30k....
    this really pisses me off

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yeah - it's the same for everyone. Elite Golden chest giving out tons of trash. There are aleast 3 other threads on the same subject.
    Come on STS. Make an Elite Golden chest give out something other than 3 greens worth 12 gold. Don't give me an ELITE GOLDEN chest unless it's worth something. Make them harder to get and put something good in it.

Put that in your Monday MEETING!!
    ARCANE Level 41 Warrior, Level 41 Sorcerer
    Pocket Legends Level 75 Enchantress, Level 75 Warrior, Level 75 Archer,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Farmed 1 run with randoms. Got a silver chest. Got mighty vorpal sword of assault. Sold it for 700k. Just saying.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadbite View Post
    Farmed for 8 hours total... 3 pinks abut 20-30 chests 2 worthless pinks and one that sells for 30k....
    this really pisses me off
    30 mins of farming, 4 chests and 2 pinks worth of 80k total. And then 5 hours more, two dozens of boxes and no pinks but you get the point!

also, lol Matutd
    Tuik - Rogue
    Pululu - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Farmed 1 run with randoms. Got a silver chest. Got mighty vorpal sword of assault. Sold it for 700k. Just saying.
    Nice xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I'm done..... Till new cap at least.. Then i may get lucky even though i already put in hours upon hours for NOTHING.... Bull....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Done with elite farming until after update too. Working on a way to change my luck in this game. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    PL: [Kaukreu, Revchantress, Bearxarrows, Chargexthem, Putxinxwork, Wwoodsdweller, Sscdweller, Darkffarmer, Sanhican,Forestforest,
    Pve_farming, Strtnuke]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This thread is full of people who need a silver spoon so they can be fed.

The place is called elite. Elite people either buy what they want or they farm it until they get it.

Giving up just because you don't have what you want now isn't being elite at all or is giving threats that you are going to stop farming or playing etc.

The drops are fine they work look at the CS you can tell they work they don't over saturate the market with what is currently the end game items until the next update comes out.

What I think people fail to realize by asking for drop increase, easier bosses etc you are doing the one thing you are also complaining about "ruining the game/economy/market" etc.

I farm and have gotten lucky after weeks of nothing and have also had days where I landed pink after pink after pink only to return to weeks of nothing. Am I mad nope I just keep farming until what I need for my characters pops up. I always do have the option of buying gold with plat if I wanted and so does everyone else if they need it "now"

Sorry for my rant but this is like the 1,000 post started about the same topic.
    Last edited by TheAnonymous; 12-09-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    AL - AGROCRAG - My guess is 12,345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymous View Post
    This thread is full of people who need a silver spoon so they can be fed.

The place is called elite. Elite people either buy what they want or they farm it until they get it.

Giving up just because you don't have what you want now isn't being elite at all or is giving threats that you are going to stop farming or playing etc.

The drops are fine they work look at the CS you can tell they work they don't over saturate the market with what is currently the end game items until the next update comes out.

What I think people fail to realize by asking for drop increase, easier bosses etc you are doing the one thing you are also complaining about "ruining the game/economy/market" etc.

I farm and have gotten lucky after weeks of nothing and have also had days where I landed pink after pink after pink only to return to weeks of nothing. Am I mad nope I just keep farming until what I need for my characters pops up. I always do have the option of buying gold with plat if I wanted and so does everyone else if they need it "now"
    Actually I want a gold spoon! And it's the first level cap game is maybe two months old. So you must have joined up right at the start and have been doing constant elite runs since then
    But I guess it's possible. Bosses hp armour and damage are fine. Not complaining about that. What I am complaining about is how I put in 8-9 hours for a few chests for 30k... While there are people out there getting 2 200-700k pinks in one chest after only a few hours of farming. If even an hour.. It ain't right.. Make no sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i did normal jarl and got gold chest. gold chest gave me lv15 pink and that was my first run of the day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerzy448 View Post
    Done with elite farming until after update too. Working on a way to change my luck in this game. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    I had pro idea!! We become haxors!!
    (Dont take me seriously, I kidding)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loa moderater View Post
    i did normal jarl and got gold chest. gold chest gave me lv15 pink and that was my first run of the day
    Btw your guess is wrong I myself died from one wen I started. Anyways when this happens (1st run and a pink) it makes no sense when some one who puts in hours upon hours into a game and doesn't get anything.. I have never been lucky but 8-9 hours for about 20-30 chests for 3 pinks that cost maybe 30k just doesn't make sense...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Actually I want a gold spoon! And it's the first level cap game is maybe two months old. So you must have joined up right at the start and have been doing constant elite runs since then
    But I guess it's possible. Bosses hp armour and damage are fine. Not complaining about that. What I am complaining about is how I put in 8-9 hours for a few chests for 30k... While there are people out there getting 2 200-700k pinks in one chest after only a few hours of farming. If even an hour.. It ain't right.. Make no sense.
    It's luck Think of it like the lottery.

I got a vorpal one run next run got another vorpal and for over 40+ hours of runs I got nothing another day I got 5-6 elite items in 5-6 hours of farming and now for the past 30+ hours I been back again to no luck

I don't buy a lotto ticket expecting to win but I buy it for that chance to win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Elite Chests......

I wanna know how do you get in almost 90 hours of farming with such little results... Your luck must be just like mine... Also is this your first STS game just wondering. And I've done maybe 30 hours max... Gotten 5pinks.. Most of my gold comes from quests... And I see people become millionaires in 2 hours.... I don't get it....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I wanna know how do you get in almost 90 hours of farming with such little results... Your luck must be just like mine... Also is this your first STS game just wondering. And I've done maybe 30 hours max... Gotten 5pinks.. Most of my gold comes from quests... And I see people become millionaires in 2 hours.... I don't get it....
    Nope played PL, SL, DL, and now AL. I started playing PL when it first came out pretty much if I remember correctly.

I bet if we did a report 50+% of the people who are millionaires are either platnium gold users or are people selling on the CS non Elite items. Sure there are some who have made well with Elite items but the money is in the non elite items. Especially level 15/16 pinks for those who don't want to farm for the Elite's but want close to it or those who just want to buy it until the next update.

I have sold normal copper chests for 2500 and Silver for 5000 in the CS put up Gold for 7500 and that is just normal chests.