Quote Originally Posted by Babbare View Post
1) Always paired up with low level noobs that constantly leech.

2) Recolor vanitys from the STS Staff, was expecting something other than a remake "sarcasm."

3) Give new content to other games, but not SL. EX. PL, and AL with new patch, and even DL lets you cuss, but SL is on the four.

4) Reallllllly hating getting paired with these noobs. I now pull Ol' Nick (Who you guys have completely made Santa into everything he is not, I like it), and let his AoE (Aura of Effect) Kill the low levels. Might be mean of me, but if you're just going to leech, better try and stay alive, because I'll actually have fun trying to get you killed. That's the X-Mas Spirit for me. Probably the most fun I've had the entire event... Sad... I know.

5) Just thought to myself that Ol' Nick looks like the Santa Claus from Futurama a bit, mind-blown! Even remaking cartoons. Nice...

6) Sam said that she's "excited" for the Event in another thread post, but why would you be excited for a remake, again? Remaking the same thing isn't how you bring back old-game players. If anything, gives them a reason to "uninstall" since they were saving their items that they thought would be worth a lot in a years time, to just have it remade. They're better off liquidating it honestly. Ginger will drop, The Orginal Old Man has already dropped down to 200k, and it won't sell, no way.

7) Those X-mas Hats... At least it can match my Wraith Leggings, Jackets, Shirt, etc. That I kinda thought was neat, but should not have been every Ol' Nick, Ghost kill to get one. Should of been more like Wraith, where it's more of a gamble. Would of been more enjoyable.

8) Wraith.... You bring Wraith back in, as a ghost? Wasn't he already dead in the first place? Like he was a living "Ghost Rider," a reaper if you'll call it.
The Reaper can't be a ghost. Defies all counter-diction in History about the two. That's like putting a vicious lion that hasn't eaten in days with a fat tasty goat. Hoping the two pair well together. Well jack.. That goat be longggg dead now.

9) Not understanding the concept of always remaking. If it's going to just be like that, should just get rid of the game instead then. It seems to be too much trouble to even give a little X-mas event, that's not a remake. All the other games get a good one, but not us? Bias much?

10) I will be amazed if you give me an infraction for this list, but I would not be surprised in the least. I'm sure most the community agrees though. Gison told you guys the truth, and you guys gave him a week ban. You say you appropriate "negative" comments, but you don't seem to do anything about our request anymore. Example of how the Developers once had our respect in those long ancient time: If someone got scammed, or even inappropriate language you guys were on it... Now anyone can easily scam anyone they want like candy and get away with it... Like my candy punt? Thought it was clever.

11) I'm aware you're all into "Arcane Legends" now, but don't neglect those thousands of other people who keep you guys in business. It's just not good for business to not satisfy your consumers. Usually the method is, "Customer is always right." Boy are they wrong. We constantly tell you what needs to be fixed or any problems, but that's how they stay. Problems.

Anyways, hope the Star Legend Community has a wonderful Christmas though.
- Victordemelo, lvl 46 Operative
same here :/