Okay Guys closing the thread We had alot of great entries!

First Place Goes to Sacrados for amazing 3 entries, that at first took me a while to answer but then i got Clever entries!

My favorite of his "1) I work in tiny caves the smallest caves u can ever imagine and I store gold and silver crowns and when I try to help others they are afraid to let me help them. What am I?"

Ty Sacrados for entering my contest and add xxhusafadarxx to collect your cash.

Second Place Goes to Skeleton for his 2 entrees. His were hard and challenging and also clever. Good job Skeleton!

My favorite of his "1)This can unravel, but can not ravel again, it can be hard but sometimes easy, it is valuable but cannot be bought or sold, what is this?"

Ty Skeleton for entering my contest and add xxhusafadar to collect your cash.

Third Place Goes to Areufa for what i think is a REALLY clever entree. Goodjob Areufa!

My favorite of his "It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?"

Ty Areufa for Joining my contest and contributing. Find me in game on xxhusafadarxx for your cash.

Everyone had amazing entrees, Sorry for shortly after posting the thread that i changed the rule to preferably object riddles. But alot of people expanded on it and i came to like it. Thankyou all and My brother Noperly22 Will shortly be holding a, "Best drawing contest". Look forward to seeing you people in other contests maybe to come