Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warriors and Elite Runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If i see a party with low damage rogues and mages, i'd leave. No use spamming pots to delay my death. :/
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crestmage View Post
    If i see a party with low damage rogues and mages, i'd leave. No use spamming pots to delay my death. :/
    hey i replied to ur thread "some questions"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    *BREAKING NEWS*
    Sorcerers aren't the only ones with a healing skill so stop relying on us to stay alive! Mage not healing you? Heal yourself! All classes have a healing skill! We can't be at your side 24/7! To think of it, sorcerers aren't the main healers of the game! We are what we make of ourselves not by other's expectations!

/averygoodlookingrant
    True, but IMO mage healing is superior. It can restore mana and health and increase regeneration on both. As a mage, I find those rogue health packs annoying and almost never go fetch them. I much prefer they throw a dodge cloud instead.

I prefer the convention of the mage as healer. We only have 16 skills in a full party and it's a waste to have 4 healers all trying to self heal.

Let me heal, you do the tanking/dps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Now the warrior without new gear really been tough. Mages and Rouge is so strong atm.

Warrior needs a buff to up their armor and taunt still.

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

warriors with 800 armor are good they dont lose that much hp wen fighting mob im only doing watchers tomb if there is atleast a warrior with 600+ armor or i just leave the dungeon and finding a good tank is hard their always in a party

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirtibby View Post
    The new bosses have knock back, hence warriors put their back to the wall. It's no fun being slapped all across the map. Just get in closer. If the warrior holds aggro then you don't even have to worry about being hit....
    That's a big "If". Most of the times they fail. I'm not willing to risk or else I end up dead really fast. I have ranged attacks and I use them. I keep my distance from the boss. No advantage for me to get close.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:903658
    The new bosses have knock back, hence warriors put their back to the wall. It's no fun being slapped all across the map. Just get in closer. If the warrior holds aggro then you don't even have to worry about being hit....
    That's a big "If". Most of the times they fail. I'm not willing to risk or else I end up dead really fast. I have ranged attacks and I use them. I keep my distance from the boss. No advantage for me to get close.
    Yeah I will give you that. On my warrior I don't seem to have a problem holding aggro when I pug. I was talking to a guildie last night tho and he was telling me how he was considering losing some damage since his capped and geared rogue would steal aggro in the first two skill salvos since he does so much damage. This is with another guildie warrior who is boss at tanking. So much for balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Warriors focusing on a damage set are trash, especially when running elites. Happens alot in pug too and if you find a good tank, don't let them go =P. It would be alot better focusing on taunts so the dps can feel free to boss faster.

As a rogue, I can say it's alot harder to be a good tank than a good dps. Good tanks need to know their dps' skill rotation and time their taunts whereas dps just have to stay below agro threshold and small adjustments to position.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

monsters r much stronger now and warriors r afraid to have the same kills-deaths stat as for example mages have lol. I always tank and after I started to run Elite dead city my deaths increased like 50+ in a couple of days (thanks to random parties) well, i don't really care to be honest, but still a lil sad about this... But I tank I swear haha, just my 5 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

my dmg is very low (50dmg) bt dps is 75 nd 220% bonus dmg. nd my armour is 650+.
    m lvl 17 with skill build :
    CS (staggering blow; relentless strike) ;
    windmill ;
    HoR (challenge ; protective shield nd increasee duration)
    Vengefull blood: all upgrades except acute strike.
    also m using snaggle pet.
    Lol bt idc about dmg. i focus on bonus dmg% as i spam skills alot nd also mainly for healing. my HoR heals 200+ hp per 1.5sec for 7.5sec B-).
    I can solo all except last boss as those two mages knockbcks badly.:-P

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I'm at 2231 hps and 872 armor with Cerella atm (just hit lvl 20) and I'm still getting creamed at certain curves in Watchers 4. Owww.

Edit: I don't lose aggro tho xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Hey dude add me on AL, get some runs with my crew. You seem to be having a real bad time lol. IGN: Enisceloz
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i would say im a warrior and every time i lead the group that has some warriors they don't heal . they just let you die . and im tired of playing the rule of tanker i spend most of my money on pots while the rest do nothing just following you . also at the tower where the last boss is . the two small monsters , they don't let me take the drop and the rest of the party take the drop and leave me behind . that what i get in return for tanking .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I dont have a problem tanking. My warrior is full str but does not have the correct gear atm for tanking. I'm still using my same old gear that i had before the update. I have not had any luck with drops and broke atm from buying pots. I try to tank but with the stronger bosses i just die.

You have to remember this is an STS game where your gaming experience is based on this so called "luck".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I'm at 2231 hps and 872 armor with Cerella atm (just hit lvl 20) and I'm still getting creamed at certain curves in Watchers 4. Owww.

Edit: I don't lose aggro tho xD
    u should hav relentless strike upgrade in CS. i always use charged CS. also i mainly target blue witches so that they wnt spawn any more undeads. Buff up with ur venge blood nd then charged CS nd then windmill then quickly charge HoR. here HoR will heal upto 300hp per1.5sec as venge buffed ur dmg nd bonus dmg%.
    Bt mainly terminate blue witches before it summons another wave of undeads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kide2008 View Post
    i would say im a warrior and every time i lead the group that has some warriors they don't heal . they just let you die . and im tired of playing the rule of tanker i spend most of my money on pots while the rest do nothing just following you . also at the tower where the last boss is . the two small monsters , they don't let me take the drop and the rest of the party take the drop and leave me behind . that what i get in return for tanking .
    same :-( bt m clever nd nw i used to say that those mages also drops pink items ; before killing bosses lol. anyway if u hav trouble with the mages go to another room. there is a door. i heal there nd again enter boss room lawl!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The new maps are difficult for warriors unless you swipe your card for upgraded gear. Also, CS doesn't seem to work on any of the new bosses which was a huge staple in preventing large blows.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Agreed about the CS. It is my main damage mitigation/taunt generator. I am soaking up more damage than before and even with high hps and armor, it hurts. I shouldn't have to run away every time a troll hops.