Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Don't do talon. Waste of time with a rhino.

Rhino is gr8 supporter and best flag carrier by far atm (as I haven't seen a valid end game Fox), but it's best in 5v5 match IMO. In CTF the rhino basically runs just for the flag and as we played 3v3 together yesterday the rest of our team had 2v3 moments far more than usual. Ofc skill is the one which matters but in a pros vs pros match, 2v3 is hard to beat. And by saying pros vs pros, I didn't mean myself.
    Yeah thanks for the feedback. Anyways, i'll already tried out the talon set and it sucks.

Here's how my build works - a total support class:

1.) max out resurrection to 14 meters.

2.) max out heal

3.) max out three of the buffs (one of the buff only gives 10% dodge + 5 armor when maxed... Waste of points.) the damage buff provides like 36-ish damage to your party members as well as a self buff of 28 hit%. And the "guardian spell" is neat, Lets say a player is debuffed, they'll virtually be 'healed' by the spell guardian and a self armor buff of 40 armor. The other buff provides 48 armor.

4.) Use charge!! for when I'm only running to the flag, or when I have the flag.

5.) only attack birds - you're only chance of killing. I've killed mages and STR users before, but that's only because i had support behind me. Rhino's can't win in a 1v1 against str users. Use the combo charge!! + redemption... Redemption will do 2x damage when combo

6.) Use your other two spells (the icon with a lightning shape on it, and the icon with the blue waves on it). For stunning and str wielders. During ctf,if i had the flag and a bear tried to get me, i would stun, and use the knockback skill. The best trick is to get up close to the wall, and right before the player turns the corner, you stun and knockback.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 01-03-2013 at 10:28 AM.