Thread: To those who know me.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default To those who know me.

From the days of Fnord to now, I wanted to thank everyone I met along the way who made it onto my friend's list, it was fun. I wanted to make this thread to say goodbye. You can't say I left because I was tired of waiting for Ao3. I waited patiently, bought it and tried it. I'm just realizing that I need to concentrate on other things in life right now. We are getting a brand new kitten who needs lots of love and I have studying to catch up on among other things like me no longer being happy with the game.

Honestly, Ao3 dissapointed me and I had been thinking about leaving before but I'm convinced now. I have nothing against the devs, they worked hard. Not everyone can be satisfied though and I happened to be one of those people. I don't want to wait several months more to see a campaign that I would actually be blown away by. I guess I was just sort of waiting to see if Ao3 would keep me or not. And again, with the whole Schatzi situation and the new kitten, it really is time to go.

Ok, I think I've repeated myself enough now so I'd like to mention some names! I'm not going to write anything alongside these names, if you are there, then you probably know why. You were kind and made it all worth while.

Yanis
    Jaxan
    Royce
    Thelonearcher
    BeardedBear
    Deabow
    Itchybum
    Brocephus
    Redryder
    Eatmybow
    Fearbear

And of course:
    Seydie/Seid ( Mom )
    Diablo/Dios ( Partner )

Take care, see you around at the forum chatbox but not in game!

PS: The gold is already given away to my family.

Last edited by Hotndots; 10-05-2010 at 09:14 AM.
    Hotndots lvl45 Paladin
    Choose the road less traveled by - be kind and give everyone a chance.