Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just want to make it clear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Default just want to make it clear.

If I "rush" you, it does not mean I hate you, and want your whole family dead. I'm not a "nub" or "kid". Just someone who likes fast paced pvp.

If you don't like ffa, boot me,or leave. Simple enough, no?

PS.

Nobody is safe.. <3
    gf.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you rush one guy it does mean you hate him, if you rush eveybody then that means you dont hate a person it means you just like to play ffa. But targeting only noobs is the wrong thing to do. Targeting a pro (like myself) is risky but doesnt make you look like a bad guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedtBird View Post
    If you rush one guy it does mean you hate him, if you rush eveybody then that means you dont hate a person it means you just like to play ffa. But targeting only noobs is the wrong thing to do. Targeting a pro (like myself) is risky but doesnt make you look like a bad guy
    I rush weak targets daily. I don't rush tough guys quite as much because it usually leaves me dead alot more. Low? Maybe...although it is a game. I prefer to call it strategy. All games are like that. Anyways...rushing weak targets doesn't necessarily mean you hate them. It just means you consider them weak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

you a pro? lmao! you even failed at spelling your name correct

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArtofWar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Not any of the games I play, when i join multiplayer games I set things straight, since I am pro at every single game I play some people fear me, but those that rebel and continue to pick on noobs, it doesnt take awhile before I turn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen. Its taking longer then usual here but I'll make some changes in pvp. Just like that Godly like player who invebted the Go system, Im inventing the dont rush a noob system. Pm me if your a starter in pvp and is getting picked on, I will have a "talk" with the rushers
    Last edited by TheBedtBird; 01-10-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Not any of the games I play, when i join multiplayer games I set things straight, since I am pro at every game some people fear me, but those that rebel and continue to pick om noobs, it doesmt take awhile before I bturn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen. Its taking longer here but I'll make some changes about pvp. The new rule is not to rush noobs, only rush those on your level, with the exception that the new player rushes first, but no need to farm him just explain to him my rule, "No Rushing".
    lek you made you a new account? or ephesius? are you that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtofWar View Post
    lek you made you a new account? or ephesius? are you that?
    Nope Im poj, LiliLpojLiLiL to be exact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Nope Im poj, LiliLpojLiLiL to be exact
    For real? Oh, so you're not only overconfident, but you're also a hypocrite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedtBird:924206
    Not any of the games I play, when i join multiplayer games I set things straight, since I am pro at every single game I play some people fear me, but those that rebel and continue to pick on noobs, it doesnt take awhile before I turn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen. Its taking longer then usual here but I'll make some changes in pvp. Just like that Godly like player who invebted the Go system, Im inventing the dont rush a noob system. Pm me if your a starter in pvp and is getting picked on, I will have a "talk" with the rushers
    A guy called nuke rushes me in PvP because I'm pretty bad please help me
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mattud I mant starters not expirnced players, and your name is original "blur" anyone with a origunal name Im sure is very decent at pvp, and mightymicah no Im not overconfindent, maby its guys who thimk they can beat me are the overconfindent ones. Those that I beat and say I didnt are the hyproictes if im wording it coreectly.
    I may look noob, (my bird) but looks can be decieving yes. Micah your a smart guy, but I'm game-smart its why I am naturally the best at any video game I play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedtBird
    Mattud I mant starters not expirnced players, and your name is original "blur" anyone with a origunal name Im sure is very decent at pvp, and mightymicah no Im not overconfindent, maby its guys who thimk they can beat me are the overconfindent ones. Those that I beat and say I didnt are the hyproictes if im wording it coreectly.
    I may look noob, (my bird) but looks can be decieving yes. Micah your a smart guy, but I'm game-smart its why I am naturally the best at any video game I play
    This HAS to be Ephesius, he's way too over confident.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedtBird:924257
    No, my name is blur in arcane legends because I was in limited release. I am matutd in pocket legends. I'm not very good at pvping and I'm only level 73 so he picks on me because he is higher level.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I would say name the level and class and we'll play to 10 for ten million. Unfortunately I'm only at level 50. Take it or leave it...

Anyways, consider this Bible verse- Proverbs 16:18, "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."

The good thing about this verse is that it doesn't just apply to real life. It applies to pride of any kind.

And just to clarify, my challenge above was not out of pride. I don't think I'm better than everyone. I just know I can beat you is all.

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lol...he has the same ign as ephesius why would you guys have any doubts
    O Hai Der

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I like nuke. He has no problem killing, and DYING. Emphasis on DYING (jkjk). Haha ok cool at least I'll probably see you more ig?

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Nuke, Aka the Stevo? Meh, Nooby.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

"TheBedtBird"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    If I "rush" you, it does not mean I hate you, and want your whole family dead. I'm not a "nub" or "kid". Just someone who likes fast paced pvp.

PS.

Nobody is safe.. <3
    ur scary :/especially how theres a tiny "gf" under ur sig and ur santa vantiy makes u look like an evil santa thats out to rush me .......christmas is ruined :C

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

it doesnt take awhile before I turn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen
    Turn me, me, me I wanna be a gentlemen, plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualplicer:925141
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post

PS.

Nobody is safe.. <3
    ur scary :/especially how theres a tiny "gf" under ur sig and ur santa vantiy makes u look like an evil santa thats out to rush me .......christmas is ruined :C
    Evil Santa <3's you.
    gf.