Thread: Do you guys have something else planned for elite cap?

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default Do you guys have something else planned for elite cap?

I know its fun getting there. But i woukd like to see more than just a banner next cap. If that would be possible to make a color coated canity banner helmet and armor set. Kinda would make sense. But its your guys' game anyways just thought id say that. Also i know its in wrong section. Whoops xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

2. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    I know its fun getting there. But i woukd like to see more than just a banner next cap. If that would be possible to make a color coated canity banner helmet and armor set. Kinda would make sense. But its your guys' game anyways just thought id say that. Also i know its in wrong section. Whoops xP

What about you can't do elite lvls unless u cap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

You can indeed do elite level dungeons before you cap. You can do them at level 20. Perhaps they should change that to only be 21. That's how it is with elite dungeons in PL. Only those that cap can enter. If they did that in AL then more folks would cap.

Also, I don't mind getting a different banner each time, but maybe there should be a way to display all of your banners on your inspect screen. Like maybe they should all be hanging from the ceiling in the background of your inspect screen so that others can see. That would be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    You can indeed do elite level dungeons before you cap. You can do them at level 20. Perhaps they should change that to only be 21. That's how it is with elite dungeons in PL. Only those that cap can enter. If they did that in AL then more folks would cap.

Also, I don't mind getting a different banner each time, but maybe there should be a way to display all of your banners on your inspect screen. Like maybe they should all be hanging from the ceiling in the background of your inspect screen so that others can see. That would be cool.
    Cool idea about the banners

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

Yeah, but then again its just recolored. Maybe if instead of one of the symbol things it had 2 and for 3 elite cap it had 3 so its not same banner recolored. Makes sense to me i just have no need to cap this time around the banner almost looks exactly the same lol.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:926760

Cool idea about banners, ive heard that somewhere before just cant put my finger on it hmmmmmm

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Cool idea about banners, ive heard that somewhere before just cant put my finger on it hmmmmmm
    Coulda swore it was Lwmark. Not too sure. The guy's brilliant sometimes. You shall meet him IG sameday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Yeah, but then again its just recolored. Maybe if instead of one of the symbol things it had 2 and for 3 elite cap it had 3 so its not same banner recolored. Makes sense to me i just have no need to cap this time around the banner almost looks exactly the same lol.

It would be cool if there was just a single banner, and each time you capped, it modified the banner somehow. That way a single banner can display which caps you were there for. Like you start with the 16 cap banner, and capping 21 changes the border color. Capping 26 changes the background color. Capping 31 adds another symbol. Etc, etc.

Think of it kind of like a sticker board, and each cap puts a new sticker on it.

This method not only shows which cap you hit, but which ones you missed. Say you have the 16 cap banner, but didn't cap 21, and then capped 26. You would have a banner that reflected that.

I don't know. Might be too complicated. Would be cool, though.
    Main: Grimtank (warrior)
    Alts: Longfinger (sorcerer), Critsngiggles (rogue)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
    It would be cool if there was just a single banner, and each time you capped, it modified the banner somehow. That way a single banner can display which caps you were there for. Like you start with the 16 cap banner, and capping 21 changes the border color. Capping 26 changes the background color. Capping 31 adds another symbol. Etc, etc.

Think of it kind of like a sticker board, and each cap puts a new sticker on it.

This method not only shows which cap you hit, but which ones you missed. Say you have the 16 cap banner, but didn't cap 21, and then capped 26. You would have a banner that reflected that.

Sounds cool id say. So basically a banner that replaces yours? Like it auto deletes and gives that one makes more sense. To me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I've heard that idea too! It's a good one! Think his name started with Lw, but I'm not sure...

Just an average signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post

think about development wise
    its a great idea...but that is too complex....as we go further..you have to make a 26/21/16 banner, 26/21 banner, 26/16 banner, 21/16 banner, a 16 banner, a 21 banner, a 26 banner...and thats just for the first three......plus the leaderboard vanities....think money wise...it would cost more than it would earn
    ARCANE LEGENDS
    Grimreaper- RETIRED, Thegrimreaper-RETIRED, Stealyoursoul-RETIRED, Grimstwink-RETIRED
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

I read somebody saying to have our unused banners to be added on our avatar page. That's a brilliant idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    I read somebody saying to have our unused banners to be added on our avatar page. That's a brilliant idea
    i disagree...i like being able to move banners from char to char
    ARCANE LEGENDS
    Grimreaper- RETIRED, Thegrimreaper-RETIRED, Stealyoursoul-RETIRED, Grimstwink-RETIRED
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegrimreaper View Post
    think about development wise
    its a great idea...but that is too complex....as we go further..you have to make a 26/21/16 banner, 26/21 banner, 26/16 banner, 21/16 banner, a 16 banner, a 21 banner, a 26 banner...and thats just for the first three......plus the leaderboard vanities....think money wise...it would cost more than it would earn
    Yeah, I did say it might be too complex in my post.

But they wouldn't have to make one banner for every possible combination. That would be nuts. Just make the banner modular (as in each little part is a separate object), so that it can be "snapped together" so to speak. You know, kind of like adding stickers to a piece of paper, rather than making a new sheet of paper for each possible combination of stickers.

So you would have a basic banner (16 cap). Got the 21 cap? New border color gets "snapped" on. Missed the 26 cap? Nothing changes. Got the 31 cap? New design gets "snapped" on to the background. Etc, etc.
    Main: Grimtank (warrior)
    Alts: Longfinger (sorcerer), Critsngiggles (rogue)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegrimreaper View Post
    i disagree...i like being able to move banners from char to char
    I actually don't I think that is an item that should not move from the character that earned it...... Just my thoughts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yes, I am an idea thief! Guilty as charged!! haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The banners arent as pro looking to me. Some weapons or vanity armor would be nice

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedtBird View Post
    The banners arent as pro looking to me. Some weapons or vanity armor would be nice
    Thats what i was trying to get at haha thanks for making it clear!