Cap coming after we get a visit from the 4 horse men of the Apocalypse.

Devs really need to make something special this cap, not just pull something out of thin air. Last cap, yeah, armor was cool, but there wasn't much to do since capping took almost no time at all. The legendary items didn't even make a set bonus so there was no point in collecting them(at least for me)So I just stuck to the normal epic items since they looked the same + dodge. Halloween event was fun because of the new vanities which were all awesome, but Xmas honestly sucked since there was NOTHING new.

In the new cap in 2015, I would like to see at least sets(sparkle sparkle) & vaniites to make it worth my while to want to come back and collect them. Cool maps like Sts25 would be nice too.
This would be a huge plus, but not necessary
Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
This is such an awesome piece of concept art! If I recall correctly, this was drawn by Justin Oaksford :-)

We actually had this map built, too! There is (still) a portion of the original Blackstar prototype where you can land on the surface of an asteroid and run around (literally around it - it's sorta spherical) while your buddies are strafing you in their spacecraft...

Great memories!
Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
OMG
Please let us drive spaceships/spacecrafts like in Halo next cap.
Or at least mount vehicle since ALL the weapons are ranged already.

Something like this
Attachment 21294

Please hear our plea Techno.. Ugh, I mean Gibber