Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Capture the Flag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch:934499
    Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I don't like how the flag deals damage, it makes it less convincing to play an objective based game. I only focus on killing for this reason solely
    Slowing us down? Yes. Dealing damage? No. It makes no sense. Even when I get in the enemy flag room, I won't take it because I have no reason to. Getting it back is hard enough, but with it damaging me too it's almost impossible. I have no str gear on my rogue, I use int as the secondary stat on my gear which makes me low on health already, taking more just because I'm flag running is ridiculous.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nvm ctf is worst misstake of sts rogue now 1 hit kill every time with arrow
    Y play
    Make stats and skills normal no reason for 1 hit kill the dmg is impossible 270s is tops not 3000 plz fix so pvp has a point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Are the pvp stats gona reset after the pvp testing stage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I like map layout. Just takes a little getting used to.

And I know you've probably heard this before, but screen rotation would be helpful, especially in PvP and CTF
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

DEV TEAM, TO MAKE CTF MORE CHALLENGING. I SUGGEST THAT THE BASE SHOULD BE RANDOM RESET FOR EVERY MATCH...THEREFORE,IT REALLY MAKES US THINK MORE , MOVE & PLAN.. In battefield, nothing is fix position for you EVERTIME. That's a real battle!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I'm not a big PVPer in any game, but I tried ctf in AL and I do like it as a sorcerer. Here is my feedback though

-I love that playing as red or blue u get to play bottom to top. Nice job and the point of view changing.
    -There needs to be some sort of health bar. Maybe not some ugly straight bar like other games, but maybe u could make the blue/red ring around the feet glow brighter near 100% health and dimmer or smaller when under 30% health. Any other mom during PVP u get to see the health of your target.
    -the stacking 10% damage from noxious/aimed shots are extreme. I have 1775 health or so plus almost 600 armor but I can still get 1-2 shot by a rogue running out of the respawn tunnel. I'm not sure how that is even possible but it may be a bit imbalanced. Maybe instead of the continuous stacking damage it should be next spell of the same type is increased by x% instead of it being 10/20/30 and continuing up. Does this persist through death to by accident in PVP?
    -knock backs for sorcerer and freeze doesn't seem to work at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I agree about the reward system. Special drops or coins for the winner tean would be more fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't like this kinda pvp, but since we are "stuck" with it, i would really like to see my enemies health bar. I fight warriors for like 5min and i do wanna now how much health they got. I don't know if you understand it but it's kinda frustrating not knowing how much HP they got left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

just 1 thing i want : ) more players plz not only 5 vs 5 . WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would like to ask for adding report buttom in the pvp score page if there are any rude player.

I find there is no way to report them unless you see them.

I have no way to report this players after ctf as there is no report buttom in the score page.
    I realize this problem is serious as you may see those players everyday.

Edited, thanks for tips below
    Last edited by lasciaba; 01-20-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My friends are reporting that the "joypad" is a bit glitching at CTF maps. I've noticed that too. It's getting stucked a lot. Skills are not charging, just a "one clicking"... Or just simply cant move for a sec or two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lasciaba View Post
    I would like to ask for adding report buttom in the pvp score page if there are any rude player.

I find there is no way to report them unless you see them.For example,

I have no way to report this players after ctf as there is no report buttom in the score page.
    I realize this problem is serious as you may see those players everyday.
    Type:
    /report player's name
    Also you will want to remove the pic.
    Last edited by Vystirch; 01-21-2013 at 11:23 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

rogues r super weak against my warrior,it took 4 t kill my 19 warrior,then when they tried to 3v1 me i ripped them apart:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello!

I have played some PVP and my first impression was that you die too fast, Im a rogue so I sometimes 1 or 2 shot people. By that I am not saying rogues are to overpowered since I get killed ridiculously fast by warriors and sorcerers also. Instead I think it would be a good idea to find a way to make fights last longer. At this point it does not take any skill at all to kill your enemy, which is boring. If the fights last longer, you will have to learn different rotations and such to conquer your opponent. It would be a lot more fun and challenging. At the moment a fight is over after I would say MAX 3-5 sec if you do not escape, in my opinion it would be A LOT more fun if you could make the fights last maybe 25-45 sec or something.

A way to do this could be by adding a PVP stat that increases the damage you are able to take, you could have a basic amount of this stat that all characters have depending on lvl. For example, in lvl 10 you have "100 PVP-Armor" and in lvl 20 "200 PVP-Armor" or something like that. This stat should make the fights last longer. And also in the future you could make this stat available on gear. It should be useless when you are not playing against other players but it would be an advantage in the PVP maps since the one with the best gear will have a better chance to survive the longest. It would be cool if you earn certain points in PVP which you can use to buy this "PVP-gear". Maybe "PVP-tokens", you could earn these when winning a game and/or when you capture a flag.

And also, maybe this is already in progress but I would love to see more PVP maps, and I would prefer more terrain, like forests and such. But do not get me wrong, this game is awesome and I love it, just wanted to share some ideas which would take this game to the next level, according to me

Keep it up Spacetime!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Satedana For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoxKramer View Post
    I'm not a big PVPer in any game, but. I tried ctf in AL and I do like it as a sorcerer. Here is my feedback though

-I love that playing as red or blue u get to play bottom to top. Nice job and the point of view changing.
    -There needs to be some sort of health bar. Maybe not some ugly straight bar like other games, but maybe u could make the blue/red ring around the feet glow brighter near 100% health and dimmer or smaller when under 30% health. Any other mom during PVP u get to see the health of your target.
    -the stacking 10% damage from noxious/aimed shots are extreme. I have 1775 health or so plus almost 600 armor but I can still get 1-2 shot by a rogue running out of the respawn tunnel. I'm not sure how that is even possible but it may be a bit imbalanced. Maybe instead of the continuous stacking damage it should be next spell of the same type is increased by x% instead of it being 10/20/30 and continuing up. Does this persist through death to by accident in PVP?
    -knock backs for sorcerer and freeze doesn't seem to work at all
    The buff goes away after death and only lasts a few seconds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Klark60 View Post
    I don't like this kinda pvp, but since we are. "stuck" with it, i would really like to see my enemies health bar. I fight warriors for like 5min and i do wanna now how much health they got. I don't know if you understand it but it's kinda frustrating not knowing how much HP they got left.
    You know there almost dead wen the try to run. since most have almost 3k health i just add up the damage i do wnd wen it gets close to 2k i know thee almost dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quit dropping me to windmore when i hit x to leave matching screen.

let us party with guildmates... very tired of non team working random pugs.

stop people from cheating with pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name:  537192_4309811068991_2100174871_n.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  97.9 KB
    yea.. deacrease WR damage, decrease mage stun, decrease Rogue Aimshot.. Thats all. I made 57 kills in my 2nd pvp game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Slowing us down? Yes. Dealing damage? No. It makes no sense. Even when I get in the enemy flag room, I won't take it because I have no reason to. Getting it back is hard enough, but with it damaging me too it's almost impossible. I have no str gear on my rogue, I use int as the secondary stat on my gear which makes me low on health already, taking more just because I'm flag running is ridiculous.
    It should be called Flag versus Player (FvP) then :P
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Just a suggestion
    Make two separate lb boards in town one for Pve other for pvp to reduce clutter. Also make a pvp lead board for each class because some classes will always be better then others at curtained tasks. Rogue have high dmg and fast kills so they would dominate the top spots of lb. Warriors with there high armor and health would dominate flag captures. This way it more fair to each class.