Quote Originally Posted by Brickgame View Post
While I agree that rushing is the silliest concept ever, this game already has a culture against it. This culture reminds of Night Shyamalan's "The Village" where people living in a certain village were manipulated to believe that there were actually monsters lurking outside of their village (when there's none, just a bunch of crazy people wearing costumes)...people were oblivious about the existence of a modern civilization outside of their village. Anyway, PL has that secluded culture that no other mainstream/modern MMO has, they're like that village in that film. Rushing is their monster, and they're oblivious of the fact that ALL mainstream MMO's do not have this rushing concept at all. It's part of PVP. WoW doesn't have that, Guildwars 2 doesn't have that, Rift Online doesn't have that, DC Universe Online doesn't have that, Star Wars Old Republic doesn't have that...they all like kill people on sight. Part of the skill is the ability to watch your back. Anyway I approve of this thread, but sadly, the culture in this game sucks in terms of PVP. It's the worst kind of PVP environment, no teeth, all carebears.
Pvp in this game isn't like wow, though. i mean, in this game u can get killed in like two or three shots so whoever goes first pretty much has the advantage. I just think that whoever wants to ffa can ffa and whoever wants to say go should say go and each should be respected. no one is right or wrong.