Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Just a smile and a goodbye:)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If i gave u like... 3 mill would u keep playing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Furr
    thanks for being friendly and generous. Feel free to pop in any time
    Good luck with life 8D
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks for helping me out
    Take care
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Aww, very very sad to see you go Fur, hopefully things will turn around and if you come back I will help you get gear back, trust me. I will miss you and keep in touch, I love you and I'll miss you a ton

I will keep those hammers, whenever I liquidate I am careful to not liquidate them, not because they aren't available anymore, but because of the fact I can remember you by them. Also, please message me your contact information, I lost them, sorry.

I love you and I'll miss you, take care.

Twink, I'd do the same if it'd make her stay, but it won't :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I wasn't going to post again... But found I had to post to thank all of you for these amazing posts and kind words... Such an outpouring of love from all of you is humbling... Twink, Mystic is right, it won't get me to stay... But I appreciate your generosity and kindness... I'm glad we made peace and got to play together... Thanks everyone who has offered new equipment etc in this thread or in a pm if I'd return...

I've gone all weepy and am holding the iPad caterwauling... I think you can all know that means I'll miss you in game and on the forum... I knew I was playing PL a lot when I went with hubby to see Colbie Callait and he said of her opening act, "His hair looks just like 'thorn root.'" lol

A friend mentioned in a pm that Fu might have had a bad day. I can understand that... I have days like that... I am sometimes inclined to be snarky on a day like that... But, I always apologize... He hasn't...

I wouldn't be me if I backed down and came back with no apology... But I want you all to know that I appreciate everything you've said and done... I have some wonderful memories... PL was my first game so my memories of it and all of you will stay unique and unreplaced...

It actually crossed my mind a couple of weeks ago to print out some screenies from my fav games just in case I ever get old and forgetful. I made the mistake of mentioning the idea to hubby who wet himself laughing But, you are all real friends to me... And as such, I will miss you and treasure the memories...

Playing in the swamps with Royce as Tricoptera when we were level 30....how hard and how great it was to get one-shotted by Frogmar... Who knew poison blast was so fast? Lol

Playing the moonwalruses with mystic, haikus, hubby, and best friend... Talking and laughing so much I got deaths... Going to Skeller with our team of lower lvl 20's, watching mystic run by with a troll he aggro'd alone on his butt, laughing myself silly when he died, except then the troll found me We were hands-down the most fun team in PL history....

Playing with Dizko when he came back recently and being in his first game with The Fridge. Lol Turns out there's no way to appropriately describe The Fridge... Lol

Being very aware of the K/D ratio... Playing with hubby but only when he was playing kaleidescope for the K/d leaderboards... Any other char hubby plays, he tends to do what Fu thought I do- he runs willynilly into a room... Playing with Raxie who has to be one of the most devoted leaderboarders of all...

Getting King to make a Christmas char, he named it Santaself, so we could level them together... That would have been a blast...

Playing Frozen Nightmare... With best friend, redryder, haikus, necrobane, holybean, etc... People came and went in that game... I laughed more than I ever have... Spellcheck has a mind of its own lol... At the last 1/3 of the last level, best friend and I were alone... We went in to finish the job... We pulled them out one at a time... Sometimes getting more than we bargained for (three with boss) and dying... But we finally cleared that map

My last game was actually the game with Twink, Haikus, Hubby, and best friend... It was a great game... It cost a lot of health pots but definitely was a good game to go out on if I'm winking out of existence....

I remember Furrawn being a tiny lower lvl 20 (21 or 22) and trying to take on Lost with Staffed as matching pure mages in our rainbow robes....one of us would Rez the other then die... Rinse and repeat... We decided that we needed a bear to help... I changed Furrawn to a pally later that night... Went around with the warlord makeup so gothic & cool

My beloved bees.... Beestkllr... Some of my best moments and conversations were with Bees... Too many to recount...

And Kalielle and Canonicalkoi- we would have done great things together in this game... Kali, I think Canonical might be up for things like 25's taking on The Fridge... And our strength chicken team... You should meet her if you haven't... I'll be sorry to miss out on all that...

There are a million more games and wonderful folks that I'm just not thinking of right this second... You matter just as much to me...Also, I wish I had gotten to play more with Cascade, Dawn, and others...

Really the game has two great things going for it:
    1)The devs are making a truly groundbreaking game that keeps people playing ad infinitum... Just remember that if people give feedback it is always going to be because they care about the game... Always...
    2)All of you...the people playing cross paths, mix new friends with old, and the game becomes new again...

Mystic, I'll pm the email & aim info to you. See, I'm still here thru Saturday morning like I promised you

I tried Halo Reach last night hmmm... There aren't words for how abysmally bad I was.... I think using one stick to orient & one to actually move at the same time is going to take some work I mostly shot the ground or the sky I truly think I might have to buy a game like spongebob to learn to maneuver Feel free to laugh... Hubby sure was... He said I was the first person he'd ever seen play who was going to run out of ammo in the tutorial- and I never hit anything- except a teammate twice

Sending out so much love to you all...
    au revoir...
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OMG Furrawn - 6 hundred and sixty six posts. . you can't leave noww!!! - m sorry m the one who had to point tht out. not usual one to pick out the numbers. so yeh.

Still to read most of it. Didn't get a chance to run with you guys much. But wld hate to see you leave. Esp over a . .. won't call it little . . . well. I dont know. Wld have felt bad myself . . . guess some of us is just sen-si-tive.

Maybe is best to keep a low profile on forum. Just to play the game. Secretly.
    Last edited by Arjun; 10-08-2010 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
    OMG Furrawn - 6 hundred and sixty six posts. . you can't leave noww!!! - m sorry m the one who had to point tht out.
    I noticed that just before I read this. You can't leave with 666...

Take care Furrawn, I wish we could have played in the swamps together with Royce and the other legends. Goodluck with Halo and the Hubby =)
    Hotndots lvl45 Paladin
    Choose the road less traveled by - be kind and give everyone a chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

wow sucks to c u go anyways take care and if u have xbl add me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Punktate View Post
    Friends are overrated, acquaintances ftw.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/troll-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Bon Voyage Furrawn, good luck with whatever you do now

p:s I"ll never forget that time in frozen nightmares, I laughed sooo hard
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You Were A Good Friend ... Why Leave Now ? I Can Give You Some Gold And Potions !!
    Dam .. Then , If I Can't Help , Then , Good Luck There !!
    YOU WERE GREAT !!

Cya ..

Au Revoire ? .. Rofl , Did I SPelled It Right ? XD