Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh come on now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich:953472
    Some serious issues around here. First off, why can't I thumbs up the same person's posts as much as I want? If they post nothing but thumbs up worthy posts, what's the problem with me thumb upping it? If I was trying to boost rep then I could make a thousand accounts and thank all of their posts. So limiting the amount of time I can thumb up their posts is just an inconvenience that I'll get banned for making a thread about in technical issues and bugs.

Next. A "troll gate" seriously should exist. I know it kind of can't, but it would be nice if STS had some kind of IP ban for forums, if that's possible. I had a serious question on whether or not STS had something other than the old fashioned-ban hammer when ever they see someone acting out and clearly my question wasnt taken well. I also got to see first hand if circumventing bans was possible, but I didnt want to do that multiple times for fear of the consequences that I'm still not sure exist. I just think it would be nice if there was something to keep the trolls from making a hundred emails and linking them all and just going 1 by 1 through their accounts trolling everywhere they can. This can be a real issue when mods/devs arent on.

Lastly, someone really should explain the infraction points system. 2 = temp ban? I think being informative about it isnt breaking ToS as long as you arent specific to a certain person being banned. (e.g. dont show screenies of ur infractions). Going on from there, when someone is banned they get less than half a sentence explaining it. When you get an infraction you get an entire paragraph or two explaining it. Why is this?

Don't ban me plox..

Cat and caat got banned bro...

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    #FFAforlifehashtagyoloswag
    Dude, genious!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Actually, I haven't been in a religious discussion yet that's been locked. What are you even referring to?
    I'll pm you because..
    Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Your little thread derailing crap is cute on some other thread. I don't understand it nor do I want to. Just stop...