Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twinks vs End Game PVP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

twinks are angry didnt understand my post read guys. i didnt even started flaming anybody.i was ASKING questions this time nothing else.

first i asked if twinks would also fare good in endgame pvp? i was asking for your opinion,nothing else.i didnt say twinks will fare bad.i was looking for an answer.

second, what do you think about the difference between twinksand endgame pvp since theres a big gap between k/d,etc.I was asking where did sts REALLY WENT WRONG since this is rather unusual.(c'mon i knew theres a lot of great twink players out there but is this always the case in all mmorpg?where few can really dominate all as like get a high kd (everybody is talking about their high kds in AL and theres no denying in it) I was asking if there is something missing that sts didnt notice. I dont have any twink experience in any game so i dont know thats why i ask if this is usually the case in twinks.

and third, i was curious why people go for twinks when they can capped their toons. I was asking asking for answers from two perspectives, the twink and endgame pvp experience.I was asking why people stick with their twinks and not endgame?what are their experience in endgame that they didnt like and what are their experience in twinks that made them stay.

so, did i bash any twinks?no.i did bash a lot of twinks before but its not because i really hate the twinking experience but because alot are just plain bragging (ex.twink 1 oh i just got a 54 killstreak with my twink: twink 2 thats lame i just did 84kills in a row: twink 3 noobs, i had like 100 and i have an ss of it) so, arent you annoyed by it?and for sure you know theres lots of post that goes like these here.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

devs delete this thread please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

There are nubs everywhere in 21 and twink pvp. Atm ik some nub 21's who enjoy farming us 16's and all. And just ignore the bragging. Twinks take skill and i hate fighting nubs cuz its so boring i usually (on my sorc) look for powerful twinks (example: Yolo called me out and i was like HELL YA 1v1 and we had a fun game. gg yolo tied ) im not the kdr type and ik many others arent my kdr is purely legit. I just join random games with guildies (reoven, reekeeps, passives, verzy, and some more). Sometimes we do guild 1v1s and other things. IK for sure none of my guildies farm, the noobs just stay and get owned by em. Im not the type of guy to recruit kill farmers. Also, twinks are increasing! many new rogues and warriors are destroying each day (sorcerer dead at 16 -.- managed to promote a few tho) Its becoming tougher for my sorcerer and all my twinks to stay alive with these new ppl. Noobs dont appear as often anymore so i rele cant farm (i dont even do it, just join and play ITS CALLED FUN) alright thats all

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    twinks are angry didnt understand my post read guys. i didnt even started flaming anybody.i was ASKING questions this time nothing else.

first i asked if twinks would also fare good in endgame pvp? i was asking for your opinion,nothing else.i didnt say twinks will fare bad.i was looking for an answer.

second, what do you think about the difference between twinksand endgame pvp since theres a big gap between k/d,etc.I was asking where did sts REALLY WENT WRONG since this is rather unusual.(c'mon i knew theres a lot of great twink players out there but is this always the case in all mmorpg?where few can really dominate all as like get a high kd (everybody is talking about their high kds in AL and theres no denying in it) I was asking if there is something missing that sts didnt notice. I dont have any twink experience in any game so i dont know thats why i ask if this is usually the case in twinks.

and third, i was curious why people go for twinks when they can capped their toons. I was asking asking for answers from two perspectives, the twink and endgame pvp experience.I was asking why people stick with their twinks and not endgame?what are their experience in endgame that they didnt like and what are their experience in twinks that made them stay.

so, did i bash any twinks?no.i did bash a lot of twinks before but its not because i really hate the twinking experience but because alot are just plain bragging (ex.twink 1 oh i just got a 54 killstreak with my twink: twink 2 thats lame i just did 84kills in a row: twink 3 noobs, i had like 100 and i have an ss of it) so, arent you annoyed by it?and for sure you know theres lots of post that goes like these here.

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

I support Endgame PvP over Twinking, just my 2 cents.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

i rele dont care... i just hate lvling so twinking is easier for me since i dont have to lvl at all... endgame however constant lvling each update. I just dont like how spiderpid keeps making threads about these... IT seems he wants a certain answer from us twinks. An answer like "I now support endgame twinks are dumb" or something like that. hes made like 2 threads over twinks and endgame... and then saying how we noobs and all... Thats messed up.

PL: Fear